MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/22/2011 06:56 AM

Dr. Rodger Murphree is a must for Fibro

need2talk2

He was my last chance, I was at the end of my rope. Constant pain 25/7, no sleep, I was a wreck. He has so much new to offer that other doctors have not even thought about. His knowledge of Fibro and medicines is extensive. He took me from 21 daily RX drugs to about 4 RX drugs and lots of vitimins and supplements that are natural. I feel so much better, sleep better. I am NOt out of pain, but I am better than I thoght I would ever be again. He is well worth the consultationj fee . He book Treating and Beating Fibro, gave me so much ensight and knowledge of Fibro, I was sold on him. By all means get the book and read it as well as his book, what the doctor wont tell us. The books are awesome and he is more than awesome. Please email me at need2talk2@yaho.com if you have any questios I can help with. At least read the books!!!!! IT CAN AND WILL HELP YOU.

Shelly

08/22/2011 07:15 AM
greenmom
greenmomPosts: 140

Does it say anything different than Teitelbaum's book, From Fatigued to Fantastic? I definitely think the vitamins do help.

08/22/2011 07:36 AM
need2talk2

His book told me things I never read any other place. I have read a lot. He tells about almost all the common RX drugs doctors put you on and why NOT to take them. I he awesome and always reachable if you do a consultation with him. He now gives lectures to doctors on Fibro. It is really worth the read. Maybe your library has it.

08/22/2011 03:19 PM
happycampc

Need2talk2 and greenmom,

Welcome to the family! Lots of wonderful and supportive people here that do understand what you are going through. I am happy for you if you found something or someone's books that helped you. Thanks for passing the information along. Hope you will join us in the forums. Ann Smile

08/22/2011 05:37 PM
need2talk2

Thank you for the Welcome. I learn a lot from these boards

08/23/2011 03:49 AM
PrincessButterfly

08/23/2011 03:55 AM
PrincessButterfly

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved