MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/07/2010 07:38 PM

Lazy People Happen....

naddya819
naddya819  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

no matter where you work, apparently. This girl I was working next to today, she's not even a tech yet, she's still in school and hasn't been certified. Anyway, it seemed like every time I turned around, she was printing off more prescription labels, then she would sort through them to find the easiest things to fill, and give me the rest. Then we got really busy, and she went and pulled all the bottles of meds and laid them on my work station, saying she'd help me pack them when she got them all pulled. And guess what? She didn't. I think I packaged 4 times more than she did in the same space of time! And then she gripes because she doesn't get more hours! Lazy people do happen everywhere! LOL

Thanks for letting me vent!

12/07/2010 08:25 PM
grammyinPA

Vent away! I detest lazy and manipulative folks!

12/07/2010 09:40 PM
happycampc

Hi Naddy, you are right I believe, there are lazy people everywhere. Hope you don't have to work near her all the time. I can't stand lazy people. You vent away anytime, makes you feel better. Smile Hugs, Ann

12/08/2010 10:52 AM
debhurts
debhurts  

Hi naddy, i hope you like your job, and i hope it works out with your husband getting day shift, amd that mess is cleared up, I am hppy you got the job you wanted, i prayed for you and your hubby that all works out jobwise, much love to you, Debi

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved