MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/05/2010 11:33 PM

FMS and CFS(page 2)

gmalilla

Karen, the supplements I take are MAX GXL and MAX N Fuze. MAX GXL helps our bodies produce higher levels of glutathione (GSH). GSH is produced naturally in our cells and functions as an antioxidant, antitoxin, anti-inflammatory and is vital for our immune systems. It has helped raise my energy levels, I have less stiffness, it has helped with my fibro fog, and I sleep better, and it has helped reduce my pain tremendously. The MAX N Fuze contains key vitamins and minerals, such as A, C, D, E, B6 & B12 vitamins, CoQ10, green tea extract, broccoli seed extract, selenium, zinc, and many others.

I was very skeptical when a friend introduced these to me about a year ago, but I can truthfully tell you they have helped me so much! They have literally given me my life back.

08/06/2010 12:26 PM
hedap

gmalilla,

Sounds like you found something that really helps. I tried a lot of supplements thru gnc bc the owner had fibro and she would tell me dif ones that helped her. Unfortunately none were really effective and I spent a lot of money in the process. I am interested in anything I can do to reduce the number of rx's I'm currently taking. Can you tell me where to get these supplements, and about what they cost. thanks hedap

08/06/2010 08:13 PM
sultrysoul
sultrysoul  

I am also interested in where these supplements are available and the cost and number of pills/tablets. Also do you know if their fillers have wheat or gluten in them? In my Orgnaic Coop, it will say on the back of the bottle: contains no soy, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc. Same with these? Thanks!!

08/10/2010 10:13 AM
autumnz

i also have fibromyalgia and have tried many vitamin supplements. they just made me hyper then exhausted but in june i began taking whole-fruit mangosteen juice. the brand that i use also has other fruit juices in it to make it taste wonderful Smile i noticed a big difference the first week and it just keeps getting better. would love to introduce you if you're interested. it is only juice so it has no gluten wheat soy or dairy etc.

fibromyalgia is no joke, i am so sorry you have it too.

Post edited by: autumnz, at: 08/11/2010 06:07 AM

08/10/2010 11:54 AM
Rainmist
Rainmist  

I took six months of myers shots (if you google myers infusions you can get exact ingredients) basically one vitamin shot and one magnesium shot at a time, both in higher doses than you can ingest orally. They made a big difference to me, I was on the point of collapse when I started them. I hear from research they don't work for everyone but I always think with supplements, what is there to lose from trying?

08/10/2010 01:47 PM
sultrysoul
sultrysoul  

Hey thanks! Most sincerely...thanks. I already take magnesium and riboflavin in larage doses orally each day for my simple partial seizures; however.... my doctor was all for checking out this Myers remeddy. Pardon my boo boos.... I firmly believe the months (actually years...since 2004, the build up of magnesium has helped my chronic migraine situation .. and to some extent pain.... but NOT energy.

Again, thanks... you were great to respond with exact information. Hope I can help you back in some way!

08/10/2010 01:50 PM
sultrysoul
sultrysoul  

This is such a lucky day... thanks for exact information and I will check this out. I got something to check out for ya' all.... it's expensive but reading good things.... so I'll keep ya' all in suspense til I can give a definite on it... Thanks!!! so much for your help on the "juice". You are great

08/10/2010 11:11 PM
gmalilla

Hello all. Sorry I haven't answered your inquiries about MAX GXL, but my husband and I have been very busy preparing for our son's wedding in 2 weeks! Exciting, but exhausting! I know how this supplement has helped me over the last year, and know it will help you as well. The cost of the MAX GXL is about $69 for a months supply, and I take it in the morning and the afternoon. Please research this supplement for yourself and be skeptical! I was, but am so blessed to have a friend who told me about it. Everyone have a gentle evening and God bless.

Edited to take out site link

Post edited by: Rainmist, at: 08/11/2010 11:11 AM

08/11/2010 12:31 AM
Rainmist
Rainmist  

Just need to mention the rules of MJD are that we're not allowed to advertise a specific product or site, whether or not it's for profit. The reason behind it isn't just that risks us getting spammed here, it's also about making sure drug companies don't see the forums as somewhere to fish for customers, so it's a good rule. It's fine and very helpful to other members to talk about things you can say from your own experience are helpful, and a way around making sure it doesn't accidentally become advertising is to suggest that people PM you if they want a link to a site or know how to find it.

Hope that helps!

08/11/2010 11:03 AM
gmalilla

Again, so sorry Rainmist and my apologies to the group as well! So, I will ask that if the group is interested in finding out where I get this supplement, to please send me a PM and I will be honored to share that information with you! Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved