MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/25/2012 11:37 AM

"Foggy" at 57

bump

Is this fibro or old age? This week I forgot how to make tuna salad and sat right down on the kitchen floor to cry. I made 3 trips down to my basement storeroom and still forgot why--ended up pinning a note to my shirt. That idea worked so well, I'm pinning notes to myself all day now! Learning to meditate which is helping with anxiety and sleep. Hope others have a good week....decided its ok to cry so long as I can still laugh at myself...

04/25/2012 06:41 PM
JoSh11
JoSh11  
Group Leader

You're not old, yet, so it's likely the fibro.

For a while now I've been leaving running notes on each stair, what to take with me the next time I go up to the second floor or down to the basement; what to bring back. It just takes soooo much energy to traverse a staircase. I like your idea of pinning the note to yourself! The note is always with you if you need to add something. Thanks!

Shine on.........

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved