MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/08/2011 08:31 AM

Hello from newbie

markspain

I just wanted to say hello since I just joined this forum. i have visited many times and decided to join once i read the spoon theory. i have been suffering from many of the fibro/ cfs ailments for years but was finally diagnosed since april or may (memory loss). i googled whole body bruise today and once again was linked to this website. i thank you for all the information that has been helping me with this daily struggle to survive.

08/12/2011 12:48 AM
hedap

Hey Mark,

I've been offline for about a month and just getting back here is a relief. I encourage you to read through past posts for info that may help you in coping, with rx's and natural remedies and exercises and meditation that you might find helpful. We're blessed to have great leaders on this forum and also members who are knowledgable, sympathetic, empathetic etc.

It can be very cathartic to share experiences and emotions that we experience in this ongoing day to day experience of fibro.

Hope you stay with us and look forward to getting to know you.

hugs heatherSmile

08/12/2011 08:24 AM
shyeyes
shyeyesPosts: 568

HI Mark, welcome, looking forward to hearing from you and wish you the best.

08/14/2011 07:22 PM
sunnydays
sunnydays  

Hello Mark,and welcome to the group! There a lot of great people here who understand what you go through everyday. Please feel free to ask question,or just vent. Laura

08/15/2011 04:41 AM
mem219

Hi Mark and welcome to the family. We are glad to have you. You will love it hear I know it is my life safer and it makes me stronger.

Post edited by: millsbuck, at: 08/15/2011 04:42 AM

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved