MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/08/2011 02:31 PM

dating and sex

blueangel1

i recently tried dating but gave up on it because i am so afraid of an accident. of course the first thing anyone wants to do is go out and eat and i don't always know what food may set me off. how does anyone manage to have sex with such an awful dilemma?Sad

04/14/2011 07:13 PM
icone

lately i've been getting real tired of this situation. i keep thinking, what i've always thought about incontinent people before i became one is what they think about me. i don't think there is any way around that.

04/15/2011 08:02 PM
icone

actually i had to leave quickly when i started to write my message. i was going to say more but now i don't remember. i can rarely find time to sit here and write complete messages. i just wanted to say that i am finding it very hard to come to terms. urinary is my big problem but fecal happens once or twice a day but mainly when i'm not at work - fortunately. i'm afraid that people are beginning to know what's going on with me or maybe i'm just afraid. i have a family and i don't discuss this with them. sorry, i'm actually writing in the wrong topic i guess. see you later...

04/16/2011 08:51 AM
blueangel1

icone,

go ahead and rant. nobody's talking about sex and dating. i quess alot of people are in my situation when it comes to that. o well i tried.LOL i feel trapped by my bodys limitations. i can't be spontaneous anymore. i don't want to be a social outcast, and i am going out less and less. see there i ranted. your friend, brenda

04/20/2011 11:39 AM
blueangel1

i know this is off the subject,but i am upset, because my 16 year old son ran away from home yesterday. the police are trying to track him down. my bowels are in an uproar, but i can't eat. please pray he returns safely. thanks,brenda

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved