MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/11/2011 06:23 PM

keeps going on and on....

harobed
harobed  

between weakness, balance issues, tremors of varying degrees, illegible handwriting... lots of symptoms, but no real diagnosis yet. I've been fighting depression, but I just lost one of my jobs because of my "presence" and my cane.

Ugh - I know I've not been around much but that's part of the depression and the struggle to hit keys!

H.

11/11/2011 07:22 PM
Ginag
Ginag  
I'm an Advocate

Hi

Good to se you again. We don't puch a time clock here....come and go as you can.Smile

12/02/2011 06:49 PM
harobed
harobed  

Smile Thanks. It does go on and on. I've been reading posts from the past 2 years. It appears that we suffer similarly maybe at different times, but we all experience chronic symptoms with aggravations. geez It's as if I'm ticking my life away w/meds, dr appts, monitoring tremors, pain, etc.

Luv y'all and hope all of us had a good T'giving and can get thru Christmas with as few massive tremors as possible.

H.

12/03/2011 10:22 AM
Ginag
Ginag  
I'm an Advocate

Hi

While others are writing in their calanders...Dinner with friends, movies with girlfriends, shopping with mom, dancing with boyfriend, dinner with family.... i have 5 differnt Dr'. I socialize with lol. I base everything around thoes visits...Dizzy

12/03/2011 08:36 PM
harobed
harobed  

Amen, Gin!!

H.

12/09/2011 07:35 PM
harobed
harobed  

btw, does anyone suffer with the muscle weakness - have to use a cane, etc?

H.

12/09/2011 08:04 PM
massillon

I don't but I've only had tremors for about 3 or 4 years if that make any difference. Besides the shaking, I've noticed a balance problem lately.

Chickadee

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved