MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/01/2010 10:23 PM

hi im pat

patisachristain

im from north east alabama. and i have endometrial cancer. i would love to talk to other women that are going through this or have alraedy gone through it. i am a christain and would love to pray with someone else.

Post edited by: patisachristain, at: 08/01/2010 10:25 PM

08/18/2010 04:56 PM
janee1965

I am a born again christian. I was diagnosed on 6/7/10. I had a total hysterectomy on 6/18. The cancer is stage IIb grade 1. It has been a rough recovery for me and Jesus is the one who has gotten me thru so far. I developed a post of infection once it is completely gone I will have to have radiation treatment m-f for 5 wks and brachytheray 2 x a wk for 3 wks. It is very scary. I am taking it one day at a time and I know I have so many prayers out there from friends and family. It is what gets me thru. I am hear for you and will keep you in my prayers. Do you know the stage and grade yet?

Jan

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved