MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/13/2012 10:55 AM

Thomas and JoJo...

auntdee
auntdee  
Group Leader

Hi Thomas and JoJo.Smile How are you? Is everything ok? I don't have esp, but got a strong feeling to check in with you and find out if you feel ok. All of us haven't been feeling to well, so i wanted you to know that i am thinking of you and praying for you. Hope you feel better.

Love and Hugs,

Doris

04/13/2012 11:33 AM
ThomasHope
ThomasHope  

Hi, Doris! What an Angel to be thinking of us when you don't feel well yourself! I'm doing O.K. I guess maybe we're affected by asthma/ allergy factors? All I know is I have tight chest, constant cough and way too little sleep which makes it hard to work full time graveyard shifts! U'm too stubborn to call in sick! But chins up, everybody! Let's give life our Best Shot! Nutrition, exercise, love, life, and laughter!!!!Smile)) I am not my disease - it will not dictate to me! Cool

04/13/2012 12:04 PM
TinaB49

Wow....everybody must be having a rough time right now. I have had some issues with pain in my chest and upper back, due to the emphysema. I went to my dr. and he gave me pain medicine. It's helping but I usually only take this strong of pain medicine after surgeries, so it suprised me gave them to me. I did find out that my FEV1 is less then 1 liter. He said it was disability level but I told him I didn't want to go that route yet. He stated his job right now (this is my PCP) is keeping me out of the hospital and working for as long as I want too.

04/14/2012 11:40 AM
auntdee
auntdee  
Group Leader

Hi Tina!!! Sooo good to hear from you, sweetie! I am so sorry to hear that you are in pain. I understand it, too. Today, i am so dizzy, i feel like passing out. Have no idea what it is. Not thinking clearly, either. Leaving things cooking on the stove and coffee under the Kurig. ugh! Don't feel like laying down, either. Weird!!

Tina, i hope your pain dissipates and you return to a healthy feeling state. My thoughts and prayers are with you, hon.

Love and Hugs,

Doris

04/14/2012 11:47 AM
auntdee
auntdee  
Group Leader

Hi Thomas!! Ohhh yes, these irritants flying around in the air can be a pain in the lungs! And they seem to find us, too. I am hiding from the ozone down here and the tree pollen. aaaaa!!! lol My eyes are swollen and water keeps running out of my eyes down my cheeks. lol It is just a pain in the butt. Not like you. You are suffering. I love you Thomas and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I don't like to see anyone suffer. You are right...i feel like crap, but up and at 'em. I have to get this food cooked so spouse can eat this week. I am making shrimp picante. yummm!!!

Happy day to all and recovery to those of us who are sick.

Love and Hugs,

Doris

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved