MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/20/2009 04:49 PM

Hi

cwillia1

Hello my name is Cheri and I am new to the group. I am in a marriage with a husband who is emotionally and verbally abusive. I really hadn't looked at my situation until I started getting sick this past May. I was at work and all of the sudden the room started spinning and I blacked out. The next thing I knew I was in the hospital. They thought it was because my iron was low and let me go. Well in August the same thing happened and I was hospitalized for 4 days. My mom said she knew what it was... it was the abuse I had endured at home. He would monitor my phone calls, would sit in front of the door so I couldn't go anywhere, Lock himself in the room with our daughter so I couldn't take her to see my family. I didn't even notice it until I stepped back and took a good look. I have been living with my grandmother and I am about to move me and my daughters things into storage until we get on our feet. I am in therapy and I go to a support group once a week. I just want to meet people who probably have been through the same thing I have. Greetings!!

10/20/2009 07:41 PM
wendy0912
wendy0912  

Hi Cheri welcome to the group. I am in a marriage where my husband is emotionally abusive also. I will be moving out on my own with just my dog real soon.

10/20/2009 08:08 PM
cwillia1

Are u scared? I know I am, but it's about my safety and my daughter's safety.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved