MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/01/2012 10:21 PM

Free at last!!!

Lonely08
Lonely08  

Hi everyone!!!

I am back and out of my abuser tentacles!!! It was hard, ugly, scary, he tried to break all my things. I had to call the police, but it was also painful... Fifteen minutes after I left he calls me crying, I have more than 10 messages of him crying, asking me to go back, asking for forgiveness fifteen minutes after he was so cruel and scary... I will write again in the morning just wanted to let you girls I am ok!!!

02/01/2012 10:32 PM
AutumnDreams
AutumnDreams  

Good for you!! Smile I am so proud of you! Stay strong! Smile

Autumn

02/02/2012 02:34 AM
mem7205

Lonely,So glad to hear you are okay.We were all very concerned for you.Well done for taking this courageous stand to regain your life.This is truly your independence day.Be careful.

HUGS.Lanna

02/02/2012 04:15 AM
Meg1129
Meg1129Posts: 14588
Group Leader

I am so proud of you!!! Smile

02/02/2012 05:14 AM
Schefflera
Schefflera  
Group Leader

Look at how brave and strong you are for going through with this and not giving in to the Mr. Apologetic act! You're a wise woman and I'm so glad you are out! Keep us posted and stay safe!

02/02/2012 05:28 AM
Lonely08
Lonely08  

Schefllera,

That was scary, I have never seen him like that. I even got hurt in the heat of the moment, but it was nothing serious. It's amazing how manipulative these kind of people are, he was telling the police that I was the one who was out of control very calm and rational at that moment! I could not believe how cold blooded this man is, after I wrote this post, he left me 20 new voicemails saying he was sorry and that he was going to kill himself if I did not go back to him...

Me in the other hand feel weird, a mix of emotions are going through my body and soul right now. I feel happy but at the same time I feel like a baby going to the outside world and discovering new things... It's amazing how things have changed out there, I feel like I have been in prison and just go out!!!

02/02/2012 05:42 AM
Schefflera
Schefflera  
Group Leader

I think it is pretty normal to feel conflicted at a time like this... it is scary to be on your own for the first time in what seems like forever! Even when your feelings are conflicting and hypocritical, try not to judge them too much and just let them come up as they will. It's all part of the process, and they will all sort themselves out as long as you keep your eye on the prize Smile

Isn't it almost sad and pathetic though how predictable his actions are though? The way he switched tactics so quickly reminds me of a spoiled toddler trying out different tactics to get the cookies from the jar. He's flailing right now and desperately trying to appeal to your good nature and compassionate heart to wriggle his way back into your good graces, but it won't work this time will it? Bancroft I'm pretty sure has mentioned each tactic he has used on you (at least what you've described so far) in his book... almost like you've read his playbook and now nothing can catch you offguard!

You have a unique opportunity to start over now, fully appreciating what love and freedom can mean to us. That's the gift us victims get... the gift of sight. We endure terrible things to get it, but at least we come out wiser and more appreciative of what life is supposed to be all about.

02/02/2012 06:04 AM
madi1823

i am soooo happy to hear that you are okay! i was so worried!

I am SOOO SOOO proud of you for standing up for yourself and standing your ground!

Like Schefflera said, it is completely normal for you to be feeling all those emotions!

02/02/2012 06:18 AM
WandaLynn
WandaLynn  

remember to still be on guard and to be safe!I am really happy for you and I know this will be a new fresh start for you.

02/02/2012 07:13 AM
NaniCam
NaniCamPosts: 288

It's a relief to hear from you, lonely.....

You seem to see clearly and have strength for this battle!

Hugs, hum.....keep it up! Stay safe and God bless you.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved