MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2013 06:39 PM

I DON'T THINK I BELONG HEAR

Angelstar67

Sorry I've wasted your time the only reason am on this forum is cause someone suggested that I try this forum n see what kind of feedback I get I'll tke all of your advice into considering sorry bout my spelling but Dennis has been speading a lot more time with me n been takin care of me after I go through my treatmeants n he hasn'tt een caling me names think what you may of Dennis but am going to stay with Dennis. . .Cause no one would want me case am dsabled n what I'vebeen through n what am still going through I take it no one has read the newest post I posted earlier I don't think Dennis would cause me harm as I said the only reason am om this forum is someone suggested that I try this forum n see what kind of feedback I get. . .Hope you all have a good night n stay safe always your friend Jolee

05/05/2013 08:30 AM
mem6266

You didn't waste anyone's time. I think everyone here wants to provide you support and encouragement. You deserve to be treated with respect and dignity.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved