MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/07/2009 08:14 PM

hi(page 2)

grams2

Hey Miss Gemma. Just man troubles and feeling over whelmed by most f everything that is going on in my life. My oldest is getting married in 2 1/2 weeks and I still have so much to do for it. I just spread myself out too thin. (no pun intended) and then end up running on empty due to the stress and not eating and not sleeping which causes more stress and less eating and you see where it is going. The merry go round continues. I want to seriously get off!! But there is a comfort in the insanity. Crazy huh?

So how are you? Have you tried making small goals for yourself? And I do mean small! Not year or month away, maybe hour or day away to start. I know that has helped me in the past.

05/07/2009 09:21 PM
Gemma06
Gemma06Posts: 285

Aw, I'm sorry you're having guy troubles. I decided about a year ago not to date at all until I got better and so far so good. That is so exciting that your daughter is getting married! Must be extremely stressful for the both of you. You'll have to keep me posted on that!

I am doing alright at the moment. It seems like everything is crashing down around me but somehow I am still standing. I'm rather amazed at it. Normally I would do something to get away from it (i.e. take pills I didn't really need, drink a bit, leave, etc.) So far though, I haven't done any of those! It's shocking but great at the same time!

I haven't made any goals just yet but am working on it. It is a great idea! I used to do something like it a while ago but stopped... not really sure why.

I hope tomorrow is WAY better for you and that you have a GREAT night! :]

Gemma

05/10/2009 07:24 PM
KC8

heyyy girls... im late in the disscussion here, but wanna say HEYYYY!!! ive been gone alot latley, having my own struggles and bullshit to deal with... ugh... anyhoo- im here if ya need someone to "get it" i really do!!!! sorry i havent responded... but you guys that know me, KNOW i fucking love the SHIT outta all you... just been super busy AND stressed up the ass!!! love ya!

05/10/2009 08:00 PM
Gemma06
Gemma06Posts: 285

Heyy Kelly!! It's good to see you again! I'm sorry you're going through a lot right now, that sucks. :[ Hopefully it'll get better. :]

Huge hugs!!

Gemma

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved