MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/17/2008 01:48 AM

A Recovered Anorexic and Bulimic

jordanreynolds8
JordanInColor  

For 3 years I was anorexic and bulimic. A lot of it was from the cocaine addiction. I know the pain and how hard it is to stop but if anyone needs help I am here for support. I have an extensive medical background and would love to help people and change someone's life so they can love themself. Please if you need someone to talk to I am here.

Jordan

09/17/2008 06:01 AM
s24sassy
S24sassy  

Jordan, It sounds like you've come a long way. It's very cool of you to offer to help others who might be suffering.

Sounds like you've come a long way!! Hats off to you!

Sandy

09/17/2008 10:12 AM
jordanreynolds8
JordanInColor  

Thanks Sandy I will do what I can.

10/29/2008 06:04 PM
8wands

it would be realy great for any help. anorexia is the suave tones that speak in my head ..the artistic ones that i don't always get but am jealous of but only because the bulimic voices are so bold and demanding.how long do you have i am hopeful about your story of recovery. let me know..i am sick and tired of being sick and tired

10/30/2008 09:35 AM
KC8

YEAH!!! KUDOS TO YOU !!!! its something to be really proud of! thanks for offering your support!

10/31/2008 09:02 AM
JordanInColor
JordanInColor  

First and foremost you have to be able to tell yourself that you are beautififun inside and out and beauty is not just skin deep, second you have to really realize the risk you are doing to your health and the harm you are doing to your body by not eating

11/01/2008 09:24 PM
Purgatorii
Purgatorii  

Hey Jordan- Congratulations =) I'm always happy to hear one of the people among us has finally found comfort with themselves mentally and physically. You have more strength than i do and i hope someday to be as strong as that =)

11/03/2008 11:00 AM
DesigningDiva

Congratulations Jordan! Laughing

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved