MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/19/2012 07:17 AM

Lily, Dutch Doe at Over Just 3 Months Old

DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

She has grown a lot since I've gotten her, and is such a beautiful little Doe. She's not all ears anymore. Shows with the proper care, the little ones like her can turn out beautiful, and she is such a sweetheart! She's a very friendly little bunny. I can't clean the cage without her being right in the middle of everything. lol She's the type bunny anybody can hold, and she'd love everybody!! Smile GBHugs, Donna

05/15/2012 05:54 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Smile Donna, Can't wait for you to take more pictures of the bunnies...She is cute as a button..LOL

I love her colors too!!!

Hugs, Patty

05/15/2012 07:05 PM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

She's beautiful. I had a kitty who looked so much like her, with the same markings and color. He's in kitty heaven now, but he was such a gentle boy and wouldn't hurt a living thing. He'd have cuddled up with your bunny and taken a nap.

05/15/2012 07:21 PM
sifted
sifted  

I had to chuckle when you said that she loves everybody, cause when my daughters friends come over they try to pet my BunBun and she attacks them, none of them want to pet her anymore.

05/16/2012 04:19 PM
JAYEPAWS
JAYEPAWS  

I gave my dad a bunny & we named him twister because when he was out of his cage he would twist when he hopped... he was white & brown.. he was a great pet... they gave it to my aunt when they moved from CT to Fl.

05/16/2012 04:20 PM
JAYEPAWS
JAYEPAWS  

so cute really i love bunny rabbits

05/17/2012 11:48 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Sifted..Your so Funny...Bunn Bunn Attacks people!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh No..hope she has her shots, I never seen an aggressive bunny in my life...that would hurt..they got big teeth...Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hugs,

Patty

05/18/2012 04:30 PM
Dit
Dit  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Donna such a beautiful bunny you must be a proud mama...lol, i just love rabbits i have one as a pet too.

05/18/2012 04:54 PM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Thank you, Patty, Angela, Jayepaws, and Dit. She sure is a sweet bunny, and lets me know when she has to go potty. I'll have her on my lap a while, then she'll start nibbling on my shirt like she's saying, hint hint, I need to go potty! lol Sure enough, as soon as I put her back in her cage, she goes. lol

Blaze leaves for her new home a week from Sunday. I know I'm doing the right thing for her. She'll be at a forever home. My friend is buying her for her Granddaughter.

I had new pictures of Chloe's kits I took a week ago, but then my Windows 7 computer decided to die on me. After several tries to see if it'll go on, it wouldn't. I have this one now, and now have Google Chrome in it. Anyways, I'll take new pictures of her kits. They'll be getting weaned this coming week. The little Opal colored one is the only Doe, she's leaving for her new home, June 1st. She's the one you like, Patty. She's so petite, so I kind of figured she was a doe, due to that. The chocolate colored kit is a buck, so I'm selling him. I don't need another buck (boy), I already have three, one is old and retired, but he stays with me till he goes over the Rainbow Bridge. I have to advertise the other three kits to get them sold. They are all bucks. Once I get them sold, Chloe will be put in with my Lionhead buck, and I'm really excited about that, due to she has three in this litter that have the Lionhead manes, and they are half Lionheads/Mini Rex cross. I can't wait to see what her and Oreo produces, and this time, they will be his, as she hasn't had another rabbit with her, except the babies, and the bucks are way too young to breed. Smile Hopefully tomorrow this computer will be running smoother, it is now, but still have downloads to do. I sure missed you all! GBHugs, Donna

05/18/2012 08:42 PM
sifted
sifted  

Patty, mine dosen't bite it boxes and jumps at them.

Here is what happens to bunnies that behave badly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybVb3t560oY

Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved