MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/25/2012 05:39 AM

We're Getting Snow!(page 3)

sifted
sifted  

Well its 20oF (-6oC) and the snow is blanketing our yard, will have to go out and shovel later, at least an hours worth or more.

I shovel the back yard too for the dogs.

Snowed in, will work on things around the house and take a nap if I need to.

All have a good day.

Smile

02/25/2012 12:28 PM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Hope the snow stops soon! Stay warm! It's nice and sunny here, up to 46, supposed to get up to 60 tomorrow. Smile

02/25/2012 02:05 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Donna

Not sure where you live in Mo. but its only 2 states away from here. I dont think we will see 60's or 70's until April. Cold here and humid = Brrrrrr....LOL hugs!!!

02/26/2012 08:05 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Patty, I'm in the Lake of the Ozarks area of MO, which is in the central area of the state. We're going to be in the 60s, today, Yesss! I'm going to put Blaze's harness on her, and bring her outside this afternoon. I think the fresh air will do her good. She's my lap baby. I had her on my lap twice the day before, she was on it for an hour. She slept. Yesterday, same thing, she slept on my lap a while. She's Mommy's little girl. She's real good on the harness. She hops around, sits up, so cute. I have photos of her last year, and she just loved it. We don't have any green grass, but I think getting her out in that sunshine might help her a lot. Is she spoil? Yup!!! She has more than earned it, poor little girl. Hope you get warm weather, I'll share it with you. Smile GBHugs, Donna

Post edited by: DonnaEvans77, at: 02/26/2012 08:07 AM

02/26/2012 10:16 AM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Some of us must be neighbors since I don't live far away from Missouri either.

We got nearly a foot of snow last week so my mood wasn't too good. It was cold, too, unlike the unbelieveable nice weather we've had this season. More snow is heading our direction this week and I'm not happy about it.

02/26/2012 01:23 PM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Smile Hope that snow missed you. We're supposed to get rain tonight, or I thought we were, it's still nice and sunny, and a gorgeous 64 outside. Even with the wind it doesn't feel bad at all. GBHugs, Donna

02/28/2012 06:59 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Such strange weather..we are to get Thunderstorms tonight..and get to 60 after 1am...LOL...I should stay up just to feel the warmer weather, but tomorrow is expected to be close to 50 again but very windy...figures this summer I got my pool pass to relax, its only 5 min from the house..hope we have a warm summer, but not as hot as last summer...I will fry like a chicken...lol

patty

02/29/2012 05:21 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

We had storms last night, bad ones with tornadoes south of us. The winds were bad all night. Woke up to it being 50 already, another days in the 60s. Don't like the tornadoes and high winds. Yup, Spring, and we can have the worst storms in March. Argh! Love the warmer temperatures not the storms. Guess we have to take the bad with the good. lol Hope everybody is okay that are in the line of the storms. I love fried chicken too, but can't get it at the stores, due to Celiac Disease, but our Fried chicken is great here at home. Smile GBHugs, Donna

02/29/2012 08:30 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

We had severe storms here last night also. I like to fall to sleep to them, except when they get real loud.

Today it was beautiful outside, but it dropped as the sun went down, very cool now. Expecting snow tonight,,what a crazy weather pattern...

03/01/2012 05:14 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Hope it didn't get bad. I sure can't fall to sleep when they're here. We're in for another round later tonight and tomorrow morning, oh joy! not! Supposed to get up to 68 today, so will enjoy it while we have it. Gotta love the weather this time of the year. lol GBHugs, Donna

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved