MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/08/2011 12:35 PM

We're Getting Snow!(page 2)

patty777

Yes..Its coming here tonight..up to 2 inches..

I cant post any pictures , something I think is wrong with the site, Everything is posting very slow. I wish someone was on to let me know the same thing is happening to them...you just have to wait for each page to load..Takes awhile, but I did let Alon know.

I'm not in the mood for snow..but no choice...LOLLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hugs

Patty

Sites up and running well!!! YEA!!!!

Post edited by: patty777, at: 12/08/2011 02:29 PM

12/09/2011 05:30 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Hope you don't get too much Patty. I didn't want what we got the other day, but it's gone now. We didn't get anything out of the last system. Hope we don't see anymore. GBHug, Donna

01/12/2012 08:39 AM
patty777

TEN INCHES OF SNOW HEADING ARE WAYShocked Shocked Shocked I need to get the gas cans filled up to run the generator...this is not my happy weatherLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

01/12/2012 08:54 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

I ducked, you missed me CLAP LOL

01/12/2012 01:09 PM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

LOL Well, it didn't miss us. I'm so glad I didn't have to go outside today. I won't have a choice tomorrow, due to I have my eye appointment for a test to be done for the MD, just a regular testing that gets done periodically to make sure no changes in the eye. I also got called this morning, my new lenses are in. Wow that was fast! I just got my eye exam done yesterday. I'll get my new lenses tomorrow morning as well. I do hate Friday the 13th. Hope no stupid driver desides to hit us on the way to town or on the way home tomorrow. Argh!! lol GBHugs, Donna

02/22/2012 03:59 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Wassat This weather is crazy, we have snow..not too much, but just enough to know winter is still here.

I have a feeling this summer may be cool and rainy

How about you? That means kids play indoors, Mom's get not much done..and rain makes depression set in ..grrrr..not looking forward to it...You? what do you think this summer will be like??Dizzy

02/22/2012 05:06 PM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

I see the Canadian geese flying North, When I'm out walking Sheba I see crocus and daffodils in bloom. The weather here is upper 60's and by Friday some are saying 70's

The squirrels are out and about. And most birds are back. It's Spring, really It's Spring, but I bet it will be a long wet spring. CLAP

02/22/2012 06:13 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Clap, You make that sound beautiful. Its so cold here in the 30's and wet damp snow coming down. Its sticking to the grass, but not much else. Big huge flakes. Your words are like a picture to me, you should right more often in a writing thread, maybe poems...I would try too.

I searched the farmers alamac on the web, couldn't find anything, so if someone knows the forecast for Spring and Summer would you reply to this request?

Much appreciated if you can...thanks

Patty

02/23/2012 04:22 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Looks like 5 inches of that white stuff on the way tonight

lol...need to leave for Florida..LOL

02/24/2012 12:14 PM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

It got up to 70 here yesterday, it was beautiful! I spent a lot of outside time with my rabbitry other than keeping an eye on Blaze and her little ones, e-mailed Corrine about the babies, the figured out what to do, then went out again to take care of more things outside, including cleaning the bucks nest boxes, cleaning their heated water bowls. Last night as we headed to my friend's with the babies, the temperature was dropping. No rain or snow here. I'd love to have the 70s back.

Hope you didn't get that snow, Patty. lol

I'm hoping for a cool summer, that wouldn't bother me. Seventies, eighties all summer would work fine, and rain when we need it to keep the grass green, and plants watered when they need it, no flood, don't care for that kind of rain, don't want tornadoes either. March we can get the worst of storms here in the Midwest.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved