MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/05/2012 08:25 AM

Wishing all a great day in Family Relations(page 136)

Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

I'm sorry Donna..I have to have tests done next week also. They will be checking my lipids and A1C level and they may add in a CA-19...all of which i have no ins for,,,things are getting rougher all the time.

But its Saturday..let us all rest up for the day, sounds good to me...have a good day!!!

05/05/2012 09:07 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Thank you, Patty. Hope the tests go well for you next week. I agree, today is Saturday. I just finished the last of my workouts for today. The rest of the day is, Mine!! lol I did check my BP, it's fantastic! The lowest it's been in a long time, and a big relief to me, due to that means the new OA meds isn't bothering it. Yipppeeeeee! lol Hope everybody is having a great Saturday and has a great weekend! GBHugs, Donna

05/06/2012 01:49 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Enjoyment for your Sunday....We have significant storms coming..hurts in the heart, pain from RSD and OA get worse with humidity..so we have to make the best of things..Have a blessed day!!!

happy sunday wishing you a happy sunday 6272

05/06/2012 03:07 PM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Thank you, Patty. So sorry you're in so much pain. I'm hurting more today due to the humidity and weather change. My feet, ankles, and feet aren't hurting too bad, but they are telling me more today about the weather than they have since I started on the new OA medication. To top it off, I have to areas with new tick bites and they hurt! I'm watching them close. I don't need Lyme disease on top of all my other heath problems. GBHugs, Donna

05/06/2012 06:46 PM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Donna that sounds like good news!

Patty I want to say the humidity doesn't bother me but that would be a lie. In the same boat, so lets paddle out of here.

05/07/2012 06:13 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Thank you, Clap. I already got my big workout done for the day, rabbit cages cleaned, and have my laundry going. I have one more workout to do, then the day is mine, and husband is at work and I plan to talk to my Son in-law today. My husband is probably smirking thinking his yelling and crap has made me do what he was yelling at me to do, and he'll brag to everybody about it, and that pisses me off, and I won't have it. Sorry about my language, but I'm still fuming over his nonsense Saturday night, and his bullying. I can't even stand to look at him right now, and I will have a talk with my son in-law today due to he's the reason all the nonsense started. Kids!!! Husbands!! Argh!!!! Hope everybody has a good day. Mine will be as long as the husband isn't here. GBHugs, Donna

05/07/2012 11:14 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Donna I want to tell you about my sister. 18 months ago she composed a diet plan. She had a dietitian look at it and started it. They went through the kitchen cabinets and gave away all the food that is not on the diet. I know she has a protein shake in the morning.No coffee and a nice healthy dinner. To this date she has lost 90 pounds. I admire her. Some health did come back to her and others were added.Like everyone who was heavy for a long time when she lost weight flaps of skin hung from her tummy and arms. Dr's won't take the flap away because of her other health issues. She started to exercise by vibrating her leg one at a time. She moved on to the shake weight. She did need to loose the weight as we were all concerned. Now she wears the same size I do. I'm so proud of her, and feel she will be with us longer because the weight is gone. PROUD OF YOU TO.

05/07/2012 11:28 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Thank you, Clap, I did the same thing. What I'm not allowed to eat, gave it to my stepson. I'm eating fruit, and right now strawberries, due to lots of fresh strawberries this time of the year. Lots of fresh veggies, not the canned stuff, no beef at all, don't like it anyways. I'm going to make a separate post shortly. I'm feeling better now that I did have a talk to my son in-law a few hours ago. That's wonderful to hear about your sister. GBHugs, Donna

05/07/2012 06:31 PM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Clap, you have every right to be very proud of your sister. That is a huge accomplishment!

05/08/2012 07:29 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

My sister was always the one to succeed at what she was doing. I know she will stick to this and one day the Dr's will have to do the surgery she wants so much.

Donna, you go girl!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 136 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved