MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/11/2012 03:50 AM

CAN ANYTHING ELSE GO WRONG????

Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

If it comes in three's , I'm doomed!!! First my husband loses his job yesterday!!!

This morning , right now..my son called and said he crashed the brand new car in a mail box made of steel ???? Ok..Now whats next?? I really don't want to know!!!!!!!

PattyDizzy Ermm Blink Sick Angry

facestress life 200X200

05/11/2012 10:13 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

No, Nothing else is going to happen, Please don't think that way. This is the end of bad things. Instead of looking down, look up and call on his name.

I had a dream two nights ago that woke me, scared me. It was sexually violent. I sat up and rebuked it in Jesus name. I can't remember it today.

I know it's hard to do, I have had so much go wrong at one time. I couldn't count them on one hand. Look up and receive the peace that passes all understanding.

looking up hugs

05/11/2012 10:53 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Patty, So sorry all that's happening. Hopefully nothing else will. I know how you're feeling. It seems it's one thing after another here as well, and I'm just about at my wits end. I'm taking my frustration out in hard workouts, and I'be been glutened, husband was bashing (mouthing off at me) Saturday night, I've had it as well. I have my new Wii programs, I'm working out and having a blast and getting a good sweat. GBHugs, Donna

05/11/2012 07:36 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Thank you Donna and Clap..I love your advise!! Clap, it really put things in perspective to say your words to me...Bless you Always!!

I think things are just jinxed..but a new beginning to a bad ending..thats what I hope and pray for...I give it over..to a higher power...and things will be better soon ,

Someday I will get that WII game, I loved playing bowling on it...it was so much fun when I was at my brothers home in Florida...

Hugs, Patty

Post edited by: Peace77, at: 05/11/2012 07:39 PM

05/12/2012 06:48 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Patty, I hope and pray things get better for you soon. I love the Wii, it's going to help me get through the bad numbers. I finally got my glucose meter, and thank God I did. I my number went up four more numbers. At least now I can figure out on what to do, and get them way low. The workouts sure help with the frustration, as my husband, Mr. Denial, said it's normal to have numbers high in the morning. Um, no it's not, the number has got to be lowered, and I won't listen to him at all. He can't even do what he's supposed to do, no way will I allow him to mess up my health. Argh!! GBHugs, Donna

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved