MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/06/2012 07:57 PM

NEED TO VENT- GO FOR IT!!!(page 4)

Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Sometimes karma really doesn't seem to exist and that bothers me, too so don't feel alone, Patty. Some people really have no conscience and their lives seem to be easier then they are for those of us who are gentle souls. Doesn't seem fair, does it?

My vent for the day is that Mother Nature can do some awful things to us. (Can you tell that we had some major loss recently? Haha) How can mankind be intelligent enough to have a space station, land people on the moon,etc. but yet we can't cure the common cold or find any way to control the weather even just a bit? I already know the answer to my own question, but I'm just feeling a bit irritated and I have no idea why because material things really don't mean that much to me. I still hate losing things that I've worked hard for.

05/06/2012 09:38 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Oh..No..Angie did the storms do damage in your area, I haven't heard much on the news..or maybe I did and forgot...was it where peoples roofs and trees were uprooted? Oh My, you must of been so devastated , but you are alive and that means more than ever.

I'm really feeling we need a storm shelter for the worst of these storms this year...let us pray a rainbow comes out and shines its light on all of us through this wild crazy Spring...

Much Love I give to God..that you didn't get hurt...you are truly blessed...

Love you

Patty

P.S. The person who insulted me, didn't even know..guess thats the nature of some. I should be used to that and not be so sensitive...LOLSmile

Post edited by: Peace77, at: 05/06/2012 09:41 PM

05/07/2012 06:07 PM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Patty, everyone is alive and well and that's the main thing. There was a lot of property loss here and it's not really important in the grand scheme of things, but it definitely adds stress to everyone's life. It set us back several thousand dollars and we're not happy about it, but what do you do?

05/08/2012 07:21 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

So glad you're okay, Angela. The storms have been so bad lately. GBHugs, Donna

05/09/2012 02:16 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Yes, I'm very upset and glad not a soul is listening ...I have no idea of what happens now,...no job, no money ..no paying bills

Lol No one came on all day..have fun...

05/11/2012 11:28 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Patty, I'm here, I got real sick Wednesday afternoon, and wasn't feeling great yesterday either. I'm doing better today.

You have every good reason to be upset, so sorry your husband lost his job. Hopefully today he's out looking for a job and gets one. GBHugs & Love, Donna

05/11/2012 03:10 PM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

ohh patty what happen.??? iam so sorry ur goin threw this agian everytime u move a step ahead ur go 5 back if not more, wish i was closer to help u, go for a coffee, a glass of wine sounds good too haha how ids ur son tho, he still working. plez dont get to nuts patty u cant afford to get sick. luvand miss u . be strong my friend. angela, hope ur all ok, sorry for ur troubles too, hey donna how are ya,, i swear everyione is sick latly,well take care ladies..no matter what just go slow Smile xoxoxox hugs to all of you..((((( ))))))

05/11/2012 03:20 PM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

patty i just read everything from page 1.. holy crap. i hope things are better for u now.well vent patty thats why we are here, im comin back later on i hope to hear from you, are u still working. keep it together patty.. thinkin of you and missing you guys Smile) xoxoxox

05/12/2012 07:35 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Hi Jo, It's always so wonderful to see a post from you. I've been better, but getting better. I posted about my blood work, and jerk husband. I'm so glad I got my glucose meter, checked my blood sugar this morning, and not happy at all with the number, and of course Mr. Denial said it's normal to be high in the morning, Not!! He's sooooooooooo wrong! I won't listen to his nonsense. If mine is where it is, no telling what his number looks like. He can't even look at me now since I got the meter. Oh well, I'm not messing up my health, I'll improve it, he's going to get a rude awakening one of these days, and it's going to be bad, and not to sound mean, but with the way he's been toward me, he's going to get "I told you so as well has the doctors!" Jerk! We miss you, and always enjoy hearing from you. GBHugs, Donna

05/12/2012 07:27 PM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

hi donna, lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

i dont no ur voice but i can hear u in my head hahahaW00t

well, im with you, you no what you have to do, like my husband to, its a man thing all men are morons swear lol

my husband has to go on a diet hes also got high b/p i will bet he has copd too, you think he listins to me,HELL NO!!

well ur smarter then a husband LMAOLMAO so i no u will do whats right for u Blink sooooooooo..

whats doin for mothers day guys, i took a beautiful pic b4 5 dogs on a couch with a cat and rabit lmaolmao I thought of u, well the pic wont post ..to big ( sorry )I dont no how to make them smaller..

tomm iam gettin up early i hope, goin to cemetery. then goin home , dependin on how i feel !! who knows, i reli would luv to just go by the water alone for alittle come home order out :Cheerful tht sounds good right!! well, whatever u do hope u enjoy it Wink Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved