MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/22/2012 03:25 PM

NEED TO VENT- GO FOR IT!!!

Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

I am so mad at my husband and how he is dealing with my son. I really was happy my son decided to work and he is looking for work now. My husband thinks he wont make it in the working world and told him so.

I'm so angry at him I want to scream!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry

Not only did he hurt my son's self esteem, he hurt me because I have been helping my son to get off the SSI System. He can do a midnight job or a paper route from the car in a rural area with no problem.

My husband has made me ill worse than I was today..told me to shut up and not speak to him for the rest of my life...ok..the silent treatment will do...Grrrrrr...so angry, I just need to cry!!!!Sad

04/22/2012 05:06 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

I'm so sorry Patty. I understand how you can feel so angry by what he said and how hurtful it was to you and your son. You are your son's rock Patty and have helped him succeed thus far. You are a good mother and will always be to your son.

I'm not doing so well myself these days. If you don't mind I'd like to join you in screaming and crying. I wish my life were different and I could have something happy to look forward to, instead of everything that's on the calendar for the rest of my family. Rachele

04/22/2012 07:14 PM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Patty, that was so thoughtless of your husband since your son needs encouragement rather then being told that he's limited in his abilities.I can see why it would upset you and hurt your son.

Rachele, sorry things aren't going well for you either.

I'd like to join you both in one loud scream because things have been really bad for me the last couple of months, too. I know that God is going to pull me and my loved ones through all the things that have been happening, but things aren't always easy and heartbreaking things happen in our lives.

04/23/2012 06:11 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

What is going on !!Has everyone lost it!

Sorry to hear about the things going on with your lives.

This weekend my older son decided to yell at me. I ask him to do things here at least once a day. He got all bent out of shape, said he was taking over ALL my work and that if I wanted to I could do these things. It wasn't a matter of if I could. It was a matter of timing. Dr appt ran very late and younger son need more of a commute. He is the one that needs dinner done early and he would have had dinner if he would have made the things I set out (Sloppy Joe's). The day earlier he ruined my clean kitchen floor. I can't clean like that to often, my hands don't allow it.

I'm so stressed today my stomach aches, and many trips to the bathroom.

It's cold and raining, some parts have snow. Of course now that it's April we get this. My hydrangea bush is not looking good.

Post edited by: claphappy, at: 04/23/2012 06:15 AM

04/23/2012 07:18 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Patty, So sorry your husband is being like that. You are a fantastic Mom, don't let him make you think otherwise. If I could, I'd slap your husband for you, that is so horrible on what he said to you son.

Rachel, Hope things get better for you. Angela, So sorry you're going through so much right now. Hope in time it gets better.

Clap, Sorry your son is behaving the way he is. Hopefully he cleaned the kitchen for you. Hope you get to feeling better. Stress causes me to run to the bathroom too, not fun, that's for sure. GBHugs, Donna

04/23/2012 11:34 AM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Donna Thank you for being so sweet

But this is just a vent thread, to yell it out...let it go and release all that boggled up crazed feelings when we get to overwhelmed with every day life....

love and peace...patty

My Husband told me to shut up!!! For the rest of my life last night...I was so angry , didn't sleep until 5am this morning..!!

04/24/2012 10:31 AM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

I'm so glad my son starts tonight...his new job. His dad tried to talk him out of it again yesterday!! When will his Father ever learn..he needs to get experience and not be sheltered for ever!!

04/24/2012 06:29 PM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

Patty, let us know how his first night of work went. I hope it's wonderful and that he loves it there so your husband has to eat his words.

04/24/2012 07:34 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

OH.....I hope so!!! Getting excited...I asked him if he wanted me to come on his first day...LOL...like his first day of day care...He said No mom , think I can handle it and laughed at me!!! We laughed together then, it was so warm and funny..

(((HUGS)))

04/25/2012 06:00 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Did I miss something? What job is your son starting? The paper route?

My older son is around here like nothing happened. I'm trying to say very little to him. Yesterday I came home with groceries, he helped get them inside. At that time I told him I bought a Mrs Buddings chicken pot pie for dinner. As usual I was driving Brenton around when the pot pie should have went into the oven to be ready for him at dinner, before going into work. He decided not to put it in the oven. He was still home when I got back, but was ready to leave (5:30) I put it in and Joe and I had it at 6:30pm, His loss.

So I guess he will help when he wants to. that doesn't cut it for me.

He bought a new computer, and set it up to play games. He was late to school for a second time today getting out the door. I know he is up to late to get going on time. He'll have to learn on his own. What you give to others, you receive back 3 fold.

Post edited by: claphappy, at: 04/25/2012 06:01 AM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved