MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/13/2012 02:14 PM

What the Heck(page 4)

Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Clap, that sounds pretty strict...

Well naturally , I'm not feeling good , and took my meds already and the snow and ice storm are on the way here, Darn it..what the heck where was this weather in January...LOL

02/13/2012 05:08 PM
Angela2
Angela2  
VIP Member

God Bless Mr Allen, may he receive the blessings he has given to others. CLAP

Clap, I just love how you put this and I wish the same for him. He obviously has never watched Ebenezer Scrooge.

It's so sad because that's all become the norm in today's world.

02/13/2012 08:19 PM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Another what the heck that has to do with my husband job. Last summer 3 days before we left on vacation he received an e-mail that said all vacations had to be re-apporved. the deadline on the project was so close at hand. My husband worked till 11pm the night before we left. When he got back he realized they never looked at the work he did.

He got a similar e-mail on Friday. stating the deadline was closer then they realized. that all will have to work OT. They wanted him to stay home, I'm so glad he stood up for us Smile CLAP

02/14/2012 06:17 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Glad he did too, CLAP. Hope you're having a nice Valentines Day! Smile GBHugs, Donna

03/03/2012 08:06 AM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

I was in such a down mood yesterday, felt like sleeping the day away. But I managed a hour nap instead. I was so hungry about 2 hours later. My husband decided to cook while I was napping. I seen he made meatless pasta for me with pasta sauce...what the heck I almost choked when I ate the first bite,,eyes tearing up nose running..it was like pure hot peppers..

I cooled my mouth off with iced tea, looked in the cabinet and yes he used hot salsa sauce instead of pasta sauce...

I was so angry, just because he was drinking , he cant read!!!!

What the Hel*!!!!!!!..LOL

03/03/2012 09:13 AM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Hope you are feeling better today Patty. I feel so much tension lately and pure anger at my sister for dissing her daughter. I hate her so much. She is one of those really mean cold hearted person. I don't know really anyone like that and if I do I wouldn't associate with that person. Unfortunately she is family. I just don't understand how any mother like my sister could not care. If my child went to jail or even killed someone, I would still stand by them no matter what. Unconditional love is what a mother should have. Not my sister, it's unconditional hatred. What the hel*!!! I hope one day she will feel the pain she has inflicted on so many loved ones.

03/03/2012 09:42 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Ohhhh noooo, Patty, that's terrible! I wouldn't trust his cooking anymore, that's for sure. I'd say I'm not hungry, wait a while, then get something else to eat. Darn drunk! He didn't have any business in the kitchen, that's for sure. Are you doing better today?ll

Due to gluten issues, I cook my own food, don't allow my husband to, that's for sure.

Rachel, that is terrible. I'm the same way, no matter what, I love my daughter, I'd never disown her, so wrong. Same for my younger brother. Yes, he's gay, but he's still ny brother. I'll never stop loving him because of it. I have talked to my husband and told him, and told him, he's still my brother, respect him, even if he doesn't like what he is. He's been real good about it. My older brother on the other hand, different story. GBHugs, Donna

03/04/2012 07:45 PM
Peace77
Peace77  
Group Leader

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

AND THEN HE HAS THE NERVE TO GET MAD AT ME FOR THROWING OUT THE STUFF THAT COULD OF PUT A HOLE IN MY COLON....WHAT THE HELL!!!! HE HAS TO BE A LITTLE OFF IN HIS HEAD!!!Laughing Laughing Ermm

03/04/2012 08:03 PM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

OMGGGG PATTY IF THAT WAS ME HE WOULDA KILLED ME BUT 1ST I WOULDA KILLED HIM LMAO THATS NOT GOOD OK HE CANT READ BUT HE SHOULDNT DRINK AND COOK, LMAO THATS LIKE WE WAS JUST TALK YESTERDAY ME JIMMY NICOLE, ABOUT WHEN THEY WERE SMALL MY DAUGHTER REM, SHE WAS 5 MIND U, I WAS WORKING, I GOT HOME 730PM FOUND THE 3 OF THEM AT THE TABLE LIKE OHH GOD HELP US HAHA I LOOK IN THERE DISH ,OHHSHIT, THEY HAD BURNT BLACK HAMBUGERS IN THERE DISH, THOUGHT THEY WERE HOCKEY PUCKS LMAO HE WAS DRINKIN ALSO , I DRINK I COOK GOOD THEY DRINK THEY CANT DO SQUAT LMAO

RACH, INO WHAT U MEAN, SORRY U HAVE ISSUES WITH UR SISTER, ID BE THERE ALSO FOR MY KIDS BUT I DONT NO WHA HAPPEN THERE BUT I WOULD SAY IT ALSO DEPENDS ON THE RELASIONSHIP, AND HOW MUCH TROUBLE THE KID CAUSED, IAM TUFF WITH MY KIDS, BUT ALSO IAM ALWAYS THERE FOR THEM, HAS SHE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THA WITH EVERYTHING WITH HER DAUGHTER . MAYB IF HER DAUGHTERS IN TROUBLE SHES THE REASON WHY. THAT SUX, HANG IN THERE RACH.

03/04/2012 08:51 PM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Patty that was awful. My guys cooked tonight, but it was a simple ready made pot pie.

Rach, I wish you well with the situation. Sorry this is happening. I had quite a fight with my sister just before the Holidays. It was hard not calling her, but somehow we came together again. i wish that for your family too.

CLAP

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved