Ask a Question
01/19/2012 03:40 AM

What the Heck

claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Maybe you have something in your life that makes you say "what the Heck?"

Here's mine

I drive around my neighborhood and see VDOT signs that make no sense.

Like the 2 lane road signs that state. The right lane road sign states a driver can make a right turn or go straight, and the left lane road sign states a driver can make a left turn or go straight. Well Duh

Another was on the Hwy, "Slower cars stay right" Being in a drivers ed class my 15 yo said so the left lanes are the fast lanes? Not by what is taught in Dr. Ed class... No Fast lanes... so why the sign? If slower cars are to stay right, than the left lane cars are going fast...What the Heck!

Any one have a moment of What the heck? Laughing CLAP

01/20/2012 05:05 AM
patty777

I have those times often. I woke in the middle of night and my legs were hanging off the bed totally paralyzed ...I had to lift them with my arms , then went back to sleep..WTH....LOL

Must of been dreaming..bur couldn't sleep at all the next night after that in fear My body would repeat the same thing...LOL

01/20/2012 05:49 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Patty, What the heck! where your legs wanting to go for a walk? I can help but to speculate that a nerve was pinched, neuropathy?

What the heck,I'm so tired but can't sleep. I walk around the house like I'm drunk.

01/20/2012 07:47 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Oh no, Patty!!! Hope that doesn't happen again. Hope your body behaves! lol GBHugs, Donna

01/20/2012 10:25 AM
patty777

It must have been a dream..though they have been weak for the last 2 days. But I researched it and only one half way sensible thing came up. Your sleeping in your deepest REM sleep and your mind wakes a little, but you body is still in dead mode. That one kind of freaked me out, considering things that sound strange after you lose someone...all the other stuff was about paranormal things...no...lol...no not now please...lol

patty

01/20/2012 02:48 PM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

lol Patty, well let's hope and pray it doesn't happen again. That is scarey. GBHugs, Donna

01/21/2012 01:11 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

I say "what the heck" all the time, only it's not what the heck for me. It's a few other choice words. So much of every day stuff to even put here. Having sleep problems all my life, I have felt that paralized feeling before, sleep paralysis is what it could be. I've experieced reoccuring nightmares, have walked in my sleep when younger, had dreams after death of my mom. Anyway sorry to ramble. Rachele

01/21/2012 01:45 PM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Rachele I have the same problems to with sleeping. I only get 4 hours before Im up again and will stay up for 1 hour, then back to sleep till the rest of the family gets up. So What the Heck-Why do folks say so much of bed time when you really are going to sleep. Should it be called sleep time? After all we set our alarms to wake us--- but not from bed time ---but from sleeping.

I have also been known to say sleep helps everything. Blessings of Sleep CLAP

01/22/2012 08:06 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Yes sleep does help everything. Still forever working on it. I'm supposed to follow the sleep doctor's instructions but poor sleep habits are hard to change. Like watching TV at night to find some comfort and yet it's more aggravating. Doc wants me to change my Bio clock to a set time waking and going so sleep but it's hard to do it everyday, things happen and the older I get, the more issues there are. Just going to the bathroom at night is an interuption or my snoring husband. But lack of sleep really affects one's mood, ability to focus, energy level, weight gain many things.

01/23/2012 06:59 AM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

I took my son to the Bus this morning. As we sat in the car I was looking for my little white scraper. I got out to check the way back area, No not there. Under the seats, No not there. I did go to Dad's car and used his. We continued on to drop the boy at the bus. In the first few moments he was out what do I see... The white scraper! it was under his book bag WHAT THE HECK. I'm so glad he looks throughly NOT CLAP

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved