MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/20/2012 11:17 AM

Not A Good Day(page 3)

claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Thanks Donna, I really like to hear folks are praying for me. I'm having a hard time sleeping and realize that it's not the sleep part it's the lying down position. I can sit up and be fine, only coughing once or twice. Then I go to lay down and in the position I start coughing. A Dr told me once that your lungs are like an upright bottle full of phlegm. They are easier emptied if on the side, or lying down. This has worked for me until now. Can't figure it out, I want to sleep. I want to lay down. Blessings CLAP

01/20/2012 02:46 PM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Clap, I had to sit up a lot when I had the coughing spells, my husband did too. Laying down just causes the cough to worsen. It lasted three week with us. I had to use my inhaler due to my asthma was flaring up. Sure hope the worst of it leaves you. GBHugs, Donna

01/21/2012 01:53 PM
claphappy
claphappy  
VIP Member

Last night I really wanted to sleep. I took 2 tyl. PM. I did get 4 hours.It's the thyroid meds that prevent me from a good nights sleep. Im still taking the Antibiotics. No shot for my RA yesterday, and Im still alive LOL but still sick. Blessings for time to rest and recoop. CLAP

01/22/2012 07:33 AM
DonnaEvans77
DonnaEvans77  
Group Leader

Glad you hear you got some sleep. Hope you slept better last night. Hope that illness leaves you fast. GBHugs, Donna

01/23/2012 05:54 AM
patty777

I'm hoping for a better day than yesterday...it was very hard yesterday, in all aspects of my life...needs to get better soon,,

so tired of so much...

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved