MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/31/2011 01:45 PM

dear mother

mem9113

I reached out to my mother by a message on facebook because that is how she last communicated with me was to send me a friend request and said happy birthday. I reached out to her i think its been about 4 days now and no reply, I guess that says it all.

01/31/2011 02:40 PM
darlenemomof2
darlenemomof2  

Perhaps she had not been on there, or she may not know what to say. Hang in there and keep the communication lines open.

07/09/2011 03:17 PM
patty777

Adelle..I'm so glad you are talking to your parents now. I seen this post and can you believe its from when we started this group

I'm so proud of you!! Way to go Girlfriend!! Hope you are well today, I'm a bit down..hope to feel better tomorrow on my day off

Miss you today...hope you are having a good Saturday getting out with your family

Many hugs

Patty

07/09/2011 06:51 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Adelle, I'm glad you took the step to facebook your mom. It's a courageous step and I hope she answers you. I know what it's like to get let down by family. I wish everyone could have had the mom I did. She's heaven's mom now. Who knows maybe little Caylee's angel mom. I do hope you too connect.

07/31/2011 10:54 PM
patty777

Sad If only I can see my Mother right now..she is in Heaven ..I know that in my heart to be true. I would hold her and let her know the Hell she was put through with raising us 9 kids..I know she had her problems...but she was my Mom just the same..it doesn't matter now..we will all come together in a matter of time to re-unite..I miss you Mom..calling for you today..out of this Hell you left me in..I dont blame you for what you did...misery loves company...I know that now...you never would let me give up this jerk..took him as your son..now take a look at what he has done to me..out of religion..i was made to feel, you have no choice...you chose wrong..stick it out in misery..you made your life...

Oh Mom, why wouldn't you let me divorce him when I was so young..only my early twenties...he was not the man I should have been with..I know its my fault as well..should have none better at 20 yo when I took those stupid vows that brought me nothing but pain and disgust..Mom, I am tired..soon we will all be together and laugh it off as a bad dream...called LIFE..Mother..with love, patty

08/01/2011 07:49 AM
behindthemask

I have this need to see my mom, who lives over 1000 miles away - she even bought me a plane ticket, which I haven't used yet bc of the chaos in MY home.. I have this feeling I need to see my parents soon, if something happened and I didn't I know I would be very upset. That happened with my grandma, she was 103, and bc my husband was mad at my parents when we visited, we left early, i didn't get to see my grandma during that trip, and she died a few months later. That still makes me sad, she was a precious woman, and I take after her in a lot of ways - body type, personality, I always felt close to her. No matter what my parents are my parents... and even though they have made mistakes, I know I have too with my boys - parenting IS HARD!!! I know that now! LOL... And I was not an easy child to parent... i gave my mom a hard time but she did the best she knew how. (((Mo)))

08/01/2011 04:02 PM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

MASK, GO ON MY SMOKING PAGE, I WROTE SOMETHING FOR MY 9 MONTHS SMOBRITY LMAO (SMOKEFREE 9MOS WOOOHOO ME) BUT I DEDICATED MY QUIT TO MY MOTHER THE DAY I QUIT. I ALSO HAD THA FEELIN WIT MY FATHER,SO I ACTED ON IT B/C WITH MY MOM, I LEARNED THAT TOMOROW IS NOT A PROMISED DAY. I LOST MY MOTHER 8-4-10, THURSDAY WILL BE A YR. SHE FOUND OUT JULY 16TH SHE HAD LUNG CANCER, DRS SAID SHE CAN HAVE A YR EVEN TO, SHE DIED 3 WKS LATER. SO IF U HAVE THAT FEELIN, GO FOR IT. B/C U WONT EVER FORGIVE URSELF IF SOMETHING RELI HAPPEN.IM ROOTING FOR YA.

08/01/2011 04:04 PM
smokeyjo
smokeyjo  

MASK, I PUT IT ON HERE FOR U TO READ.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved