MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/12/2010 03:45 PM

dry mouth

WILDROSES

Guess I'm introducing myself. I've got a large number of medical issues. But for the last year or more I have been suffering from dry mouth and other mouth issues. It's hard to eat alot of times. I always have to have a drink with me. Right now I'm trying to treat it as thrush since doctor's don't seem to have an answer. Anyhow I'm new to support groups but I'm hoping to fnd people who understand what I'm going thru.

09/03/2010 03:15 PM
bearlie
bearlie  
VIP Member

Chewing gum seems to make some people more comfortable. I like to eat honey or other foods that make my throat feel less dry, at least for a little while.

If you think you might have a thrush problem, i've heard that eating probiotic yogurt can help with getting rid of yeast.

You say you have a number of medical issues... have you been tested for auto-immune disease?

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved