MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/02/2009 08:17 AM

crystal meth vs crack

anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

What is the difference between crystal meth and crack, they are both smoked in a pipe. Are the highs and side effects different, is one worse than the other? Crack is also in crystal rocks right?

What about withdrawal, is one harder than the other. Is there anyone who knows the answers.

11/03/2009 05:08 AM
BrandiJo

wish i could help you. but i dont know either. i do know that crack is cocaine. crack is the actual "rock" and cocaine is the "powder". i think crystal meth is differnet... but i am not sure! sorry.

hey since we are asking.... is angle dust cocaine? or is that something different too?

11/03/2009 06:37 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

You are bring me back to high school days, then we called it PCP, I don't hear much about it but then I am not involved in that world but

angel dust in not cocaine, its more of a hallucinogenic and it is either a powder of a liquid that is put on pot and then smoked. There are so many different drugs out there its hard to keep it straight. I think but not sure that some people do sprinkle cocaine on pot but I forgot what that is called. Isn't one drug enough, they keep coming up w/ more drugs, then the designer drugs, when is it going to stop. When I was a teenager pain meds were not popular and it was so easy to get from a dr. Now you have the illegal drugs and the legal drugs that people get high off of. But I see no difference in the 2, its still a drug and you still get high off of it and addicted.

To change the subject:

So how are you doing BrandiJo, not having the computer for a month, I feel so lost, like what is going on, its been very slow lately, on other groups too, I don't know why. I am always depressed in Nov and Dec and hate the holidays, for one reason my husband died on Thanksgiving, I know you can relate to that and then Christmas is depressing to me, but I'll send you a PM or send me one when you get time. Thanks for being so involved in the groud, its always great to see your name there. But that's another subject

always

Ana

11/03/2009 06:50 AM
BrandiJo

i remember when i was using, i smoked some pot and then felt really strange. i told my friend and she confronted the guy that smoked with me and he told me that it was "laced" with angel dust. i freaked out. i felt soo strange.. i hated it. i would "sometimes" smoke the pot with coke on it.. we called it "cammed". but i have only done that a couple of times. i totally understand you when you say that there are soo many different drugs out there! goodness! its just sad. how do you protect your children from the world out there.

about me... i've had alot going on. if its not one things, its another. have a meeting with my brothers lawyer today. hoping it turns out the way i want it to. (the brother that got into the motorcycle accident).... im sick of the phrase "you cant get blood from a stone." yea well maybe if the "stone" didnt hit my innocent brother........ there would be no need for "blood". (touchy subject) Smile

11/03/2009 08:58 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I remember smoking pot laced w/ angel dust too I hated it. never again, felt out of this world. I never liked hallucinigenics like mescaline or LSD, there's probably others but don't remember now.

I understand how you are feeling about your brother, how fustrating it is dealing with lawyers, send me a PM and let me know how everything turns out, I will be thinking of you

love always

Ana

11/03/2009 01:50 PM
courseygal

I believe crystal meth is made from combining antihistamine with drain cleaner. It's nasty stuff.

11/03/2009 03:30 PM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

drain cleaner, are you serious, who would want to do drain dleaner, that is crazy, who has ever thought of that one and there are people who will do drain cleaner to get high, it amazes me what some people will do to get high

11/03/2009 04:57 PM
steve571
steve571  
VIP Member

only the bathtub homemade stuff made like that ,but its still hortible evil stuff for sure. i lost 7 years to it myself.

11/03/2009 05:00 PM
steve571
steve571  
VIP Member

crack is cocaine wich is rocked up to smoke while meth is a man made drug resembling crystals that will chop up to white powder can snort or shoot or smoke ....

11/03/2009 05:02 PM
steve571
steve571  
VIP Member

pcp is a horse tranqlizer ,angel dust etc bad bad stuff

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved