MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/10/2010 09:31 PM

oxy to get off oxy????(page 9)

islandcat
islandcat  

Thanks Roy for contacting me. I havent been on here for a bit too much happening, most of it expected. My son was kicked out of his grandfathers ended up on my doorstep with his girlfriend. Yes I did, took them in as it was cold, wet etc etc. His Aunt who looks after his grandfather couldnt take the stress anymore especially with both being there. My girlfriend had a suite in her garage that she has rented to them cheap. He has finally found a job and is looking quite good. He is still on the 2x 80 oxy a day and am asking when its going down another level. Again its waiting to see if the job lasts, when he ups the oxy level illegally, whatever bad stuff happens. I have warned him that its my friend he is living at and if anything goes wrong well thats going to cause problems between all of us. So again its just the waiting game, waiting for something to come down. I have put them on a budget as will not help out anymore. So cause I dont want to bore you all with the day by day stuff, I will be back when I need you all to support me. Thanks again, thanks for thinking about me'

04/11/2010 06:36 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Islandcat

Its great to hear from you and get an update, so I guess his Aunt had enough of his lying and manipulations, good for her. But you broe down, you still love him, no matter how hard we try and give them the "tough love" it doesn't always work out. That is good your girlfirend had a place for him to stay. Maybe now he will grow up since he is on his own, with his girlfriend, just hope they obey and you don't lose the friendship over them. Its so hard being a mom now. When I was a teen you just didn't live together but by the time I was in my 20s everyone was doing it,

Now you are confusing me saying he is on 2 80mg oxy a day, I thought he was down to 40 mg, what did the dr do, raise it. How is he getting over on this dr. What kind of dr is she. Well at least he has a job, is he paying the rent, what sort of budget, from the money he make, what about his girlfriend, is she working, See there is more to update and you are never boring. It was really nice to hear from you,hope to hear from you more often

04/14/2010 10:57 AM
islandcat
islandcat  

Hi all thanks for keeping me coming back. Sorry you were right I was wrong, he was on 2 x 40 a day. He went in yesterday and is lowered to 2 x 30 a day but want proof, I saw the 40's but he didnt have the money to get the 20's yet. He has not found perm. full time work yet, was hoping it was but apparently project isnt ready to go, maybe Mond.He did get 2 weeks work in. But big step in right direction. His girlfriend works so I have written them out their budget for Fri. when they both get paid, I want the money or again my door shuts. If they are both working towards positive life than I dont mind communicating but if any lies show up they are done, and I know I can do this as I have before. I am rather sorry my girlfriend rented to them as I remain connected whether want to or not. My son looks much healthier, he even went riding up the Mountain with me which was huge for him as he very scared of horses.He had been up since 6am when his girlfriend went to work which that to me is a positive sign too as he is not sleeping all day. His Dr. is a GP and his addiction counsellor referred him to her as she is one of a few that will do these drug programs. I think she is a flake. She wouldnt have anything to do with me or listen. Anyway as usual I am waiting for the volcano to erupt......... Bless you all

04/14/2010 02:31 PM
steve571
steve571  
VIP Member

thats not right she wont have anything to do with u. dont seem right. i know its hard to drop a bad addiction to ocs. wishu all the best with it.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 9 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved