MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/18/2010 01:18 PM

Family Vacation

BrandiJo

Hey everyone,

I want to let you all know that i will be going on a family vacation next week. We are leaving to take the kids camping, and then travling to Keiths grandmas house in northern florida. I will not be able to get online while we are camping... BUT... i may be able to check in once i get to Keiths grandmas house. I can not promise you that though.

I will be on tomorrow.

Trish, good luck with picking up Derek. I wish you both the best of luck. and remember, be supportative. and let HIM SHOW YOU how he has changed.

Ana, i hope you start to feel better. I know tomorrow is going to be a hard day for you... but try to remember the good memories not the sad ones.

Maysha and Minnow- Trish and Ana are here for you. please find comfort in them. you know if you need them, they are always here! I will check up on you BOTH when i get back.

Cam- have a nice thanksgiving with your family. i really hope you are comfortable around them. and TRUST TANAS INSTINCTS. If hes not comfortable... LEAVE! Babies know best!

Jenny- keep on keeping on. you are doing great.

Markm- where are you? have a nice thanksgiving!

Steve- where are you? havnt seen you in forever too.

Sadmom and Islandcat- are you guys goign to see your kids on thanksgiving?

see you all tomorrow on the fourm. i will miss you all while i am gone. dont go out and do anything stupid!!! Sideways

11/18/2010 02:20 PM
CamTana
CamTana  

Have fun!!!

I'l try (i hope they are good cooks lol )

I'll try to trust Tana's instencts it'll be a little hard since he doesnt really like being with alot people he don't know...

lol I can't promise I won't do anything stupid Tongue Laughing Wink

Post edited by: CamTana, at: 11/18/2010 02:21 PM

11/18/2010 05:15 PM
greeneyemommy

hey my girfriend you have fun .... enjoy ... omg derek looks great ,,omg his muscles are buldging out ... a six pack & muc=scles every where.. he looks beautiful & his mind is clear.. he graduates into sobriety tomorrow evening so we are staying another night ,,,I love you & be safe girlie,,,, happy thanksgiving ... we all have alot to be thankful for......trish

Post edited by: greeneyemommy, at: 11/18/2010 05:15 PM

11/18/2010 06:22 PM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

wow a vacation, if anyone deserves one it is you, you have worked so hard this past year, keeping MDJ going, always there to help the members and w/ the 2 small kids and keith you have a full life and still have time for us.

Don't worry about anything, just relax, I love going camping, are the boys going to do some fishing, are you staying in a tent or did you rent an RV. You really should have both, I love sleeping in the tent but always get scared bears will come in the tent. So have a nice Thanksgiving and I hope you enjoy yourself, have a great time, can I come w/ you, I could baby sit or something.

RELAX and ENJOY your family, that is very important to have this family time. I will miss you as well as everyone else here.

11/19/2010 07:13 AM
BrandiJo

we will be staying in a tent. im not worried about bears.. im worried about alligators! LOL and yes there will be fishing and campfire with samores. im excited! i love camping. this will be the kids FIRST TIME. and we will be camping on the peace river. (big river in florida.. look it up)

11/19/2010 10:21 AM
CamTana
CamTana  

so all of yall will be in 1 lil tent?¿

.....never been camping

11/19/2010 10:28 AM
BrandiJo

ooo.. you are soo missing out..

2 tents.. one for me and my boyfriend Keith and 1 for the kids.. its soo much fun.. you have a camp fire and sleep in tents and we are going canoeing down the peace river! its really really fun, and dirty, and messy, and out doorsy! LOL we roast marshmellows on the camp fire... add chocolate and gram crackers and you get a samore! YUMMY

11/19/2010 11:27 AM
jenny1978
jenny1978  
VIP Member

I love to go camping!!! I love to fish and all that outdoors stuff. We haven't been camping since last summer, but right now would be the perfect time to go! Perfect time for a camp fire. Oh, and I love smores! They are so good. Usually when we go, we set up camp, our tents, etc., and get everything semi organized. Get a fire started and gather some more wood and then we get our chairs set up by the lake and start fishing. It's such a peaceful time. I really enjoy camping. That makes me want to go! Maybe I can talk my partner into us packing up and going camping!

11/19/2010 11:38 AM
greeneyemommy

i love to fish ...but my kind of camping is the holiday inn .... I hate bugs ...lol.....

11/19/2010 11:40 AM
BrandiJo

LOL Jenny... its fun to see you soo excited! im a little nervous b.c it will be the kids first time. but i am sure they are going to love it. we will be fishing and canoeing on the river. we are going "wilderness camping"... basically that means we load all of our stuff up onto a canoe.. and we go down the river until we "find a spot". and then thats where we set camp. (thats the reason i am a little worried about the alligators) but we will have a gun on us so we will be safe. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved