MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/12/2010 11:29 AM

Ghost Town(page 4)

BrandiJo

but tomorrow is a new day... sooo.. hopefully i get out of this bad attitude i have

04/12/2010 11:56 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I think I will join you, trying on clothes to pack, going away this weekend, my daughter is getting married, one good thing, well sitting here with one black shoe and one red shoe and trying different outfits, I am so fat, can't find anything to wear. Got the ourfit for the wedding but the night before walter and me reserved the romantic special and get dinner and dancing, He doesn't want to dance w/ a cow and 2 different shoes.

04/12/2010 12:45 PM
BrandiJo

well i dont think hes going to be dancing with a cow... but the 2 different shoes... now thats another story! red high heels are always the best option. that with some red lipstick and your GOOD TO GO!

04/12/2010 02:33 PM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

that's good advice, my dress is red, have been on diet all month, doing exercises on channel called Fit TV w/ this guy Gilad, so do half an hour to hour a day, but got to get better eating habits, you feeling any better, I looked at last years and it was also very quiet nothing posted around this time. "its the time of the season"

04/12/2010 04:40 PM
louisianalady
louisianalady  

hey ana what you up to

04/12/2010 05:32 PM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I feel like everyone deserted the group, glad to see you here, how is your hand, still in pain, it will be for awhile, will email you, Have a good week,,,always..Ana

04/12/2010 09:43 PM
sadmom99
sadmom99  
I'm an Advocate

hi Ana and everyone....I'm around just been working on my taxes YUCK and spending the rest of my time in the garden while the weather is beautiful. Nothing has changed here at home; haven't heard from my daughter and am still considering hiring a PI. But other than "that" all is good.

04/13/2010 05:00 AM
BrandiJo

Ana, I joined a "medical weight loss center". i have lost 14 lbs in 6 weeks. its really working for me. i see a "councler" 2x a week and get weighed in 2x a week.. makes ME feel better, and i can acutaly see the results.

LOVEIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04/13/2010 06:02 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

what are you eating, that's my problem, I exercize 1/2 hr to 1 hr a day, maybe 4 times a week, but have a hard time w/ food, I usually don't go over 2000 calories a day, some of that is sweet things, I crave sugar, I hear irs because of the absence of alcohol,

04/13/2010 06:20 AM
sadmom99
sadmom99  
I'm an Advocate

Ana...what kind of exercising are you doing? Not sure if you take any antidepressants, but they can play a part on weight. When I lost about 70 pounds I saw "faster" results when I worked out with weights, etc. And I ate lots and lots of grilled salmon, fresh veggies and drank lots of water. You might also want to have your bloodwork checked for thyroid function (they check this when you have a regular physical). Good luck, its a pain in the butt and sadly as we get older it seems the weight is harder to get off.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved