MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
11/22/2009 05:48 AM

Ghost Town

anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

This group feels like a ghost town, where did everyone go. I have brandijo and steve with me but everyone else is gone. I know we are all cured of our drug problems. Where is everyone, what is keeping you so busy that You can't say Hi to us here. Even everyone's favorite member Markm has disappeared, well he does show up once in awhile. Wolhuter was in the hospital, Yvonne went to Maine few weeks ago and disappeared, Melanye has been sick w/ migraines, Jocelyn has disappeared, devilustangel where are you. I recently heard from jcbikermom after several months, she is having problems so I told her this is where you come. xplicitkontent has everyone worried, where are you, last we heard her friend was missing and see bought a bag of H and disappeared. I do receive several PM's but the post's are empty.

There are members joining but not writing anything about themselves or in the posts, have no idea what kind of help they are looking for.

Is it because of the holidays, everyone is too busy. Just drop in and say Hello or Happy HolidaysWink Wink

Post edited by: anamore, at: 11/22/2009 06:05 AM

11/23/2009 11:59 AM
Wolhuter
Wolhuter  

Hi All..

I am Back!!

11/23/2009 12:48 PM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Well I am so glad, how are you feeling, now the group will wake up

11/23/2009 05:58 PM
devilustangel
devilustangel  

I am back kinda sorta too been having a REALLY bad time and not real sure were to start or if I want to talk about it. Sad but I have realized that when I am here I do better. Just most days I don't know how to encourage some one else when I need it myslef

11/24/2009 04:25 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am glad you are back, You don't have to tell us things you don't feel comfortable with butif you need encouragement just start a post and we will encourage you or send me a PM, its not like you always just have to be there for others, we are in this together and here for each other, I am glad you are back, The group was sleeping for awhile,

Post edited by: anamore, at: 11/24/2009 09:56 AM

11/24/2009 05:11 AM
babies1
babies1  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

anamore, It is a very busy time of year for most people. It's also a very depressing time of year for a lot of people. Even if they don't show up here a lot, I know a lot of members do stop in and read the post to see what is going on.

Don't worry, people are out there that need support and I'm sure they will be back.

Happy Holidays!

11/24/2009 09:37 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

babies

Thanks for the reassurance, some are coming back slowly. It probably is because of the holidays, they are either busy being happy or being depressed. What a time of year that causes both emotions.

02/17/2010 07:35 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

okay its happening again, where did everyone go. no emails, no problems sent in today, Yvonne has been sick for awhile, like last time its me and BrandiJo, come on people wake up and update us on your progress or whatever is going on. I would like to talk to someone. And the Family is wondering why I set up a Family if there is no one to help or talk to. There are members reading the posts but they are not stopping in to say HELLO, so come on today stop in

02/17/2010 07:46 AM
BrandiJo

havent seen steve latly.... STEVE WHERE ARE YOU????????????????

02/17/2010 09:38 AM
Yvonne802
Yvonne802  
VIP Member

I am back although not 100% there yet. I wish the people reading felt like they had some input into some of our discussions. Even if they don't I would like them to just say hi. Beisdes looking for support here I was also looking for friendship. I have found both here. I am blessed.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved