MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/21/2009 03:56 AM

Hi there fellow recovering addicts!

Darknessiss
Darknessiss  

Hi everyone, I really have been avoiding checking out the drug addiction support group for a while now.

Honestly I don't like to admit that I have a drug addiction problem because then I feel responsible for so many negative things in my life.

I have been on one drug or another since I was 15.

I have been battling this addiction for so long and I'm tired of feeling bad about myself. It has been 3 months since I last smoked crack (coke has been the drug of choice for 5 years and it is destructive as hell! Damn you columbians (shakes fist angrily at Columbia)!

Laughing

So anyway, how the hell did I do coke for 5 years and not go to prison or die? I know that I felt dead inside and I lost everything (2 nice cars, DJ turntables, empty bank account, in collections with at leat 10 different companies, divorced, alienated and depressed and angry as hell, and I got fat somehow while doing coke!).

Anyway, I hope that I can get some support here as I do not plan on doing coke for the rest of my life.

Cheers!

-Dark

Devil

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved