MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/27/2009 11:39 AM

help please(page 2)

courseygal

Sometimes doing our best doesn't solve situations, but eases dealing with them. Keep working to find solutions while you can. Check out all the options and go with what is best for YOU and your own sanity.

Melanye Smile

09/27/2009 12:00 PM
shandlin

My sons stole from me and I now have one in jail. Sometimes they have to sink to their lowest. Is there any type of support group in your area for parents and/or loved ones of drug users? Try getting hubby to one of those meetings. His anger could be one of the "triggers" that sets your son off. Your son needs support, but with a hard hand, but the violence is not the way to go. You need a hug, because it sounds like you are between a rock and a hard spot. <<<HUGS>>>

09/27/2009 12:15 PM
aallww
aallww  

yes i told him stop .if he need go get help ..we could do that ..he said he took for a tooth ake..if i saw him i hit in head .nock tooth out ...i just got told he get them pills ..i cant stop him .i try get him too ..he 25 years old ..im happy he stop useing meth .he working .not out running off with wrong people ..he changed all of his friend its start ..will go back to his old ways ..i dont know .they found even more cancer ..there not given her cemo ..she singe papper take off life sorport..this women like my mom ,my sister ,and my best friend ..she didnt even know she sick ..ally

09/27/2009 01:55 PM
Yvonne802
Yvonne802  
VIP Member

aallww,

You have so much to deal with I don't know how you do it. Please keep talking about things with us. I know what living with addicts is like. To me it was torture watching my daughters struggle with first getting high all the time(pills) and then watching her struggle with recovery. We are all here to support you. Please remember that talking (writing) helps. Keep coming back. You are among friends here.

09/27/2009 02:42 PM
aallww
aallww  

i know i am ..i thank you for it ..ally

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved