MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/14/2009 07:53 PM

drugs (cocaine and pills)

kGee

Hey everybody,

here is some background before i ask my question. i've been smoking marijuana since eighth grade (i am now a junior in high school) but this year i started experimenting with cocaine, salvia, and pills like xanax, oxyhydrocodone, wellbutrin, prozac, inderal, and concerta. i've only used cocaine around 8 times but i used it 7 times like 6 months ago and last friday tried it again for my eighth time. this time i took me more to feel something and since then i have felt sick and have had to stay home from school. i've also been snorting anti-depressants, chewing add medications, and xanax almost everyday to every few days for the past couple of months. i'm having migrains, heart and chest pains, nausia, and acheyness in my body. my question is do you think i have a problem? i dont know whether i do and i don't want to think i'm a drug addict if i'm not. i want to be healthy but feeling high gets rid of all of my terrible memories and feelings. Please respond, thank you

05/14/2009 08:22 PM
babies1
babies1  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

KGee, Please, please stop doing all of that, you are going to kill yourself. The bad thing about all of those drugs are that the wear off and then you are right back to where you were before you started. Please see a Dr. There are some good, safe and legal medications out there for the bad things you are feeling and some you may need to deal with. It doesn't sound like you have a drug problem with any one drug but the reasons you are doing it doesn't change. Please have your parents make you an appt. with a Dr. or therapist if you don't have one already and soon.

I'll be praying for you, jenn

05/14/2009 08:45 PM
getincln

KGee,

I definitely think you have a problem because you are using drugs that arent' prescibed to you as well as illegal drugs. I am an addict and this is exactly how my addiction started out. I used a few times and before I knew it, I was shooting heroin (something I said I would never do) and I lost everything. Please get help, it sounds like the drugs are doing terrible physical things to you and you will die if you don't stop. I will pray for you and please write me if you want to or have any questions

05/16/2009 11:09 AM
kGee

thank you so much that meant a lot. i'm still in pain and so confused. i smoked last night and i just gave my friend 41 dollars i know random for coke. i'm losing it.

05/16/2009 08:32 PM
babies1
babies1  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

You really need to talk to one or both of your parents about what you are doing. They love you unconditionally and will support you in getting well. They won't be as angry as they are worried about you. You are too young to give up on yourself right now. Stop taking the drugs and go talk to them, trust me, you will be glad you did and then you can get the help you need and move on with your life in a healty way. Hang in there, things will work out.

love & blessings, jenn

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved