MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/17/2011 08:51 AM

I pray that today is a good day....

Denielle
Denielle  

Feeling very tired an warn out... Just need a break from it all... I hope today goes a lot better then yesterday. It started out good, then just all went to hell in a hand basket....Sad My children went away for the week end and very happy to have them home Smile.... They are what gets me up in the morning to face it all.....

10/17/2011 10:09 AM
bfly
bfly  
VIP Member

I hope you have a great day too! Make it count!

10/17/2011 02:19 PM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Your children need your love and comfort, that is what helped me when I `st got clean. I had to take care of a little girl, Eventhough the pull of the drug is strong, Your love for your child is stronger, it helped me.

10/17/2011 04:38 PM
steve571
steve571  
VIP Member

my familly is my strength an hope that keeps me going an gives me the reason i need to want to makes things better.i pray u to can find peace.

10/18/2011 07:07 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Its a blessing to have children that love you, it makes you want to fight for a better life, to give them all the love they give you. If it wasn't for my daughter, I don't know where I would be today.

10/18/2011 03:18 PM
Denielle
Denielle  

Thank you... Yes they are the reason I do everything I do... They are my everything and more...

10/19/2011 06:58 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

My aunt lives alone, nearby, but we are in the catskill mt of NY so its very secluded, she has a cute little yorkie and the love this little doggy shows her makes such a difference in her life. He follows her around all day, if she is sitting down he has to be on her lap. this little animal is showing my aunt so much love and it really makes a big difference in her life.

It shows me that everyone needs to be loved and needs to show love. Let that be your strength in staying clean, do it for yourself because your family needs you and loves you. Love can conquer all evils.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved