MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/05/2010 05:12 PM

ChickiB's Diary

anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

we have a new member who is addicted to drugs and is trying to quit. She wrote in her diary, a friend told her to try an online help group. She does not have much faith in us helping her. So please read her diary and see if we can help her. She has not even told us what she is addicted to, only how terrible the withdrawal is.

04/05/2010 06:12 PM
ChickiB
ChickiB  

thank you for your support i appriciate it and im only on day 3 but so far im doing better then i thought i would

04/07/2010 03:56 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Can you tell us more about yourself, lke what drugs is you addiction, how long, do you have any support

3 days is great, that turns to 4 then 5 and soon its a week, keep at it, I am here for you if you need anything

04/07/2010 07:37 AM
BrandiJo

i have also read chickib's diary. she is really having some bad withdraws. and she is dealing with this alone. family members... please go read her diary and leave her a comment. i would love to have her pop over in the fourm and get the support that she needs.

04/07/2010 08:36 AM
anamore
anamore  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

ChickiB let us know how you are doing, what day is it the 4th, we are here for you to support you but we need you to write in, let us know what you are feeling and what you are doing, What drug addiction are you fighting. We will be waiting to hear from you

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved