MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/14/2010 05:00 AM

online meetings or chat ?

ccinvt

Does anyone know where there are online meetings or chats that you can go to ? I would like to go to a nar-anon meeting or al-anon meeting, but where I live the meetings are all around the time I put my kids to bed... I know they have online meetings, and some groups have online chat rooms... is this something that any of you do ? Anyone have any advice ?Unsure

03/14/2010 06:32 PM
Frenchie
Frenchie  
VIP Member

I know there are some out there, Let me look around and I will PM you with what I find. Be patient as it may take me a day or two but I WILL find something to give youSmile

03/14/2010 09:24 PM
sadmom99
sadmom99  
I'm an Advocate

I don't have a local Naranon in my city either and I live in a huge city, doesn't make sense.....but I looked on their main website and I think I remember seeing they do have online groups/chats.

03/15/2010 05:20 PM
ccinvt

I did find one - it's called stepchat... actually it was PM'd to me Smile And I registered and quickly checked it out before bed last night - I will be going there a few times in the next couple of weeks and I will let you know what I think! Sounds good to me so hopefully it is Smile

03/16/2010 05:31 AM
BrandiJo

yes, please let us know. maybe we all could benefit from it!

dont forget about us over here tho! LOL we still want to know how thigns are going. Cool

Post edited by: BrandiJo, at: 03/16/2010 05:31 AM

03/16/2010 04:17 PM
ccinvt

Don't worry - you guys have been a huge help to me since the day I joined ! I wish I had found you earlier actually... lol... I'm not going anywhere except to visit Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved