MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/25/2012 04:52 AM

Only a week and the house is trashed again....

damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16953
VIP Member

Sigh I live with pigs....

Well not really. They are just people.

You know I'm reading the thread of a friend oh heck yeah you're here now so you might read this.

But you're still having to pick up after your kids and I feel so bad as I get up to my own mess I think of you and the ages of your kids and think man when does it end?

Mine are done with school today and Monday they will begin their daily chores for the summer.

In the meanwhile last night I did start picking up items one by one and putting them away.

Wow is that not fun.

What a drag.

Yeah I need to use one of those grippers so I'm not doing so much bending but everything lays on the floor where they drop it or where they've been sitting playing and there it still lays.Dizzy

The entire floor gets cluttered that way.

Well I put a dent in it last night but yeah it was no fun!

Post edited by: damselndistress, at: 05/25/2012 04:55 AM

05/25/2012 03:43 PM
centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Sorry that everything got messed up. It's a bummer that you only got a dent done-or is it? Can you turn that around and be kind to yourself and say 'it was hard work but I put a good dent in it and I will work on it again____?

I wish you luck. I have a 3 year old so boy do I understand floor clutter!

05/25/2012 04:17 PM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16953
VIP Member

Smile so true.

I'm giving everyone one thing to pick up tonight.

I am determined to knock an even bigger dent into it.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved