MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/08/2012 12:43 PM

What about the deep cleaning?

uplifted
upliftedPosts: 285

We have so far worked on getting the habit with small daily tasks. We have had many success stories here. But what about the deep cleaning? Eventially, the entire house will need a good clean. We cant except just livining in a filthy and messy house for the rest of our lives.

Whats your thoughts on it?

04/08/2012 02:31 PM
uncertainone

My plan is to clean it to my best ability, one step at a time. Then when its as clean as I can possibly get it, I'm calling my old cleaning team in and will happily pay them to get it spotless.

04/08/2012 02:37 PM
Kelti
Kelti  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

It just makes me sick to even think about cleaning my tub/shower. I want that to be my next goal but I just don't have the umph to do it. Any suggestions out there to get me moving? Help!!!

04/08/2012 03:56 PM
Colleenj
Colleenj  
VIP Member

For my tub and shower I use the Scrubbing Bubbles that cleans for about 4 days after one spraying. I have a handheld shower head and just use that to rinse away the soap. If I spray once a week, it keeps it pretty clean.

04/08/2012 04:00 PM
Colleenj
Colleenj  
VIP Member

I don't know why, but I'm not getting notifications from any of my groups I belong to, including the one I'm a group leader for.

I usually only worry about deep-cleaning two rooms, the bathroom and the kitchen. I split it up by doing one thing like cleaning the toilet bowl and then spray the outside of the toilet and let it sit for about half an hour and then clean that. Then I wait a while and move on to the sink. It takes me all day to do it this way but I don't feel so overwhelmed by how much there is to do.

Colleen

04/09/2012 06:33 AM
centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Kelti until you have the umph to attack it head on why not just do a little each time you go in.

Next time you have to use the room do the toilet rim, time after that do the bowl, next time the bottom...etc. Little pieces each time you are going into do your biz'

Maybe same for the shower. While you shower, scrub part of a wall or the faucets. Move onto the next piece at the next shower. A week or so of showering and you will have a clean tub/shower.

04/09/2012 12:44 PM
Kelti
Kelti  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thank you, I will try that.

04/09/2012 04:49 PM
Kelti
Kelti  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Worked on shower some today. Thanks to all of you for the motivation. Bless you all, Kelti.......

04/09/2012 05:08 PM
uplifted
upliftedPosts: 285

👍👍👍👍👍👍& #128077;👍👍

04/09/2012 05:16 PM
Kelti
Kelti  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

uplifted __ what does your post abouve mean???

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved