MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/06/2012 06:33 AM

We're up to 50 Members!

centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am so excited to see this group growing!!!!!

I hope to see lot's of posts soon. There are so many of you I am anxious to meet. Feel free to introduce yourself or just dive right in and share questions, challenges or triumphs. We're all here to support each other through it all!

04/06/2012 06:50 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Make that 51!

Hi, I'm Cheryl and I've been on MDJ for a few years. We just started a new group too "Agoraphoics dealing with PTSD" and we are at 14! WHOOP WHOOP

So, the reason that I joined is because clutter has been messing with my recovery. I have a difficult time following through with daily projects aka the dishes, laundry, feeding the animals

I look forward to getting to know you all and get organized!!

04/06/2012 07:59 AM
centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Yay for 51! Welcome Cheryl!

Many if not most of us are looking for support or ideas for getting through our daily routines so you are so in the right place.

Good luck on growing your new group! Have you gone to the both agoraphobics and PTSD groups to issue an invitation to your group in case each board has members with a dual diagnosis that isn't aware of your new group?

Probably you have but I thought I'd just throw the idea out just in case.

We're happy to have you here as our 51st member!

04/06/2012 08:05 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Thank you for the idea, actually, I haven't but another person in the group did.

I came across this group because of a post that I started about "Ways To Make Your Bedroom Relaxing". Insomnia is something that can be combated but we need the right tools, don't we?

04/06/2012 01:10 PM
VH72
VH72  

I know you got me countid in I got my PTSD at age 18 a and life death moment in a hellicopter crash with a couple more extras to go with it iam always here .Its great and wonderfull to serve your country just dont get injured.

04/06/2012 03:25 PM
centerseeker
centerseeker  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

VH72 you are definetly counted in! Thank you for your service to our country!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved