MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/03/2011 12:33 AM

Welcome to the Diet Group Cills40

Greytabby
Greytabby  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

i am kat... arauna and i are group leaders.. welcome to the group... contact me or arauna if you need anything...

kat

12/03/2011 03:32 AM
cills40

thankyou. i have a family wedding next saturday but as its come nearer i have gained half a stone. ialways get worked up over going to events that i have to attend.im on serequel now and thats a disaster. im constantly hungry.im only 5 ft and 13 stone.

12/04/2011 11:47 PM
Greytabby
Greytabby  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

i am on abilify....which causes weight gain.... i have gained about 28 pounds (about 2 stone) but i had lost a little over 7 stone... i did it slowly as fast weight loss misses up your Metabolism.... and in the end causes more weight gain...i used portion control... i hope you can lose a couple of pounds... remember to stay away from crash diets... you may lose a few but gain double back... best wishes...

kat

12/05/2011 07:57 AM
cills40

7 stone was a great loss. 2 stone would creep up easily. ive battled with weight since my teens having a sweet tooth doesnt help either. i looked up celexa and im going to ask for that next time. supposed to curb your appetite.

12/06/2011 11:17 PM
Greytabby
Greytabby  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

best wishes buddy... Smile

kat

12/06/2011 11:40 PM
Greytabby
Greytabby  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

i have heard that celexa has had lawsuits brought up due to side effects... so be careful... also meet it halfway... eat properly.. when you do eat... dont expect the celexa to do the work alone... proper weight loss always takes effort...

kat

12/15/2011 05:45 AM
cills40

i know . its just so hard.

12/15/2011 06:07 AM
Greytabby
Greytabby  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

yes honey... I know...but if it means anything... I believe in you....don't give up... A setback isn't failure...it is temparary... Just remember... Say you lose 10 pounds... But then gain 5 back... Don't be discouraged.. Because this is natural... Instead pat yourself on the back at the victory over 5 pounds... Then set the next goal... Perhaps another 5 pounds... The key is... DON'T GIVE UP!!! and lose a little at a time... Remember...slow...

kat

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved