MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/30/2012 03:02 AM

VALENTINE'S DAY

grandmasylvia
grandmasylvia  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

For all you lovers out there...I am going to send Dr Karen Herbst..the leading researcher and physician in the US for fat disorders.. a valentine...gotta get to the store! I'll make it from the group but if any of you would like to..go ahead and flood her with love! She deserves it..dealing with our pain on a daily basis. If you have little rug rats you could just steal one of theirs to send. If you have never written a love letter..here is your chance..or just a simple thank you so she knows we are all out here waiting for her to save us! She has a little girl who would probably like to get a valentine too. You can mail it to her at:

Dr Karen Herbst

Hillcrest Medical Offices South

4168 Front Street

San Diego, CA 92103

Now all I have to do is remember..Note to my short term memory..get card. Thanks my Valentine Peeps! No live chickies please! Hugs, Grandma Sylvia

01/30/2012 04:23 PM
NavyDiver1
NavyDiver1  

Thats Awesome Sylvia! Good thinking.

01/30/2012 05:23 PM
itsamini1

Thank for doing this for us! This is a great idea

Great minds think alike, I dropped off a little gift of chocolate kisses at my doctors office today just to say thanks for putting up with my million questions and phone calls and my poor memory

Post edited by: itsamini1, at: 01/30/2012 05:24 PM

01/30/2012 11:18 PM
grandmasylvia
grandmasylvia  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

When I got my SS disability approved..I sent flowers to my PCP. It is a lot of paperwork for them. We don't say often enough how wonderful a lot of our doctors are..Hugs, Grandma Sylvia

02/04/2012 12:05 AM
grandmasylvia
grandmasylvia  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Peeps..got the valentine's card for Dr Karen. I will sign it from our group. Feel free to send additional cards if you wish. Here is Dr Karen's latest article.

Subcutaneous adipose tissue fatty acid desaturation in adults with ...

7thSpace Interactive

Abnormal accumulation of subcutaneous adipose tissue occurs in rare adipose disorders (RADs) including Dercum's disease (DD), multiple symmetric lipomatosis ...

http://7thspace.com/headlines/405007/ subcutaneous_adipose_tissue_fatty_acid_desaturation_in_adult s_with_and_without_rare_adipose_disorders.html

She is finding stuff out! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Grandma Sylvia

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved