MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/16/2009 09:25 PM

New MEMBERS

grandmasylvia

Christine..I was looking at Careplace to see if anything was going on and nothing was!I had an idea. We could see who is still there and send them an invitation to join this group.They probably wonder what happened to everyone. It is hard to figure out as we use pen names. I think maybe these are some names:Twogirlsbebe, Lady Mary, Helena, IMoon, RoxyM, Hiedieluwho, Presby2, Davana, Judith, Kathieh, MrsRobbo and Mandy. That group is deserted. I am still very sick with my foot. I never got in to any doctor. It is going to be -10 to -20 tonight here. We have too much snow to take my scooter out. Hope you are doing better. I am using the wheelchair in the house. I hate this one. It is a JAZZY like they show on TV and impossible to steer. I crushed my better foot today against the wall trying to get to the bathroom. Hope everybody is staying warm. Hugs, Grandma Sylvia aka Nokomis Takoda. My sweet hubby just brought my scooter in from the garage so that will help. He just surprised me.

Sick

01/17/2009 09:03 AM
placidcharmer
placidcharmer  

I don't have their email addresses. I guess I could post something over on careplace. How about someone posting on the Yahoo DD site too.

01/17/2009 09:13 AM
placidcharmer
placidcharmer  

I sent a message to the dercum's disease group and the rare disease group to come over and join since navigation is so much easier. I hope it works. I miss my friends over there.

01/19/2009 08:33 AM
Suri

Good Idea! Smile

I tried to go over there to leave a link in my "about me" area but I can't log in anymore. THEN when I try to open a new account it tells me I am already a member... so then I put the exact same email and password and it tells me I am not a member! LOL!

I really wish we all could be in ONE group. OR, at least only have ONE yahoo group and this one (since some folks really prefer yahoo). I wonder why there are three yahoo groups. It would be nice if the largest most active yahoo group would let the others merge into that one group.

Oh well, I guess I can keep on wishin' huh? LOL! I like this group and I also like the closed one on yahoo... The only thing I really don't care for here on MD junction is that all our posts are in google REALLY fast! I did a dercums search this morning and up came posts from here. I guess that is good since new people with DD will find a great support group, but on the other hand I feel sort of uneasy about posting personal things. I don't want a discussion about my IBS on the first search page on google, LOL, how embarassing!! LOL!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved