MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/03/2012 06:41 AM

cellulite

DELM
DELM  

I know this probably wouldn't help us DD folk but I like to keep up on "adipose news" you never know how new discoveries might play in to our treatment someday!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/03/fashion/a-new-treatment- zeroes-in-on-cellulite.html?ref=health

05/04/2012 05:23 AM
wendyew

hi Delm, This is very much like the Zerona and with our fat when you bust the fat cell it makes two and they can't get out, same with theRaspberry keyton . Now I just read about Life change tea that gets rid of toxins, like a fast . This is created by a Dr. and he knew what DD was and said it would work but to start out slowly and build up to full strenth, good for fungus,backteria and bugs.

05/07/2012 08:31 AM
grandmasylvia
grandmasylvia  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Yes Wendyew we do need some Life Changes for sure or change of life in some cases. I hate bugs! They will be bad here in middle America as we did not have much of a winter. It is really hot here already. I don't know if we should buy plants this year as they will require a lot of water and our water bill tripled in a year. Let us know it the tea does anything. Hugs, Grandma Sylvia

05/08/2012 05:20 AM
wendyew

hi, with the life change tea I am going to wait till Debbie puts it on the scale to see if I am compatable. It has taken over 3 weeks for my body to get rid of the affects of the raspberry tea . The lump that poped out onthe left side of my back is named OZ and trhe one on the right side is Raspberry and i damn then every day. Just a reminder to me to go slow. Take a deep breath and stay calm. Wendy

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved