MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/11/2010 04:05 PM

Fat Orders Fact or Fiction

jlou
jlou  

Just in case some of you did not see this floating around on Facebook today, it is an article from our good friend Smile

Link below:

http://www.womensinternationalnews.com//61/52/Fat-Disorders- --Fiction-or-Fact/

And not to give anything away but Fat Disorders are a Fact (like we all didn't know that).

And - WOW - my meds are kicking in - I couldn't even get the title rightLaughing

I meant Disorders not Orders - Laughing and now I can't change it!!!

Love ya all!

Janet

Post edited by: jlou, at: 05/11/2010 04:08 PM

05/11/2010 05:17 PM
keeter

Thanks, Janet! I was just thinking I needed to post that but I would have had to go find the link so THANK YOU for doing that! It's a very good article if you've not read it yet. I'm eager to see the next two installments.

Hugs,

Diane

05/12/2010 09:03 AM
Jeannine

Hey! This is great! I've just finished reading this posting. Now, if we can get Dr. H to go on Oprah and send the message around the world. She could also have a leading insurance company president or something to get it recognized as a condition we can get treated for and it's covered. There ARE some areas of treatment that would be the same for all of us that could be standard protocol. Ya know??

05/12/2010 09:44 AM
lumpybumpy
lumpybumpy  

Jeannine,

Dr. Herbst will be on an episode of "Mystery Diagnosis" this comming September on the Discovery Health channel. It will be on Dercum's disease and it will be with a man who is thin. I guess they wanted to show that it's not always women and some don't gain the weight from the disease, but still have the painful lumps and other DD problems.

That should bring some attention to Dercum's disease!

Hugs, Celeste.

05/12/2010 09:46 AM
lumpybumpy
lumpybumpy  

Janet,

You are sooo cute! I just love reading what you write, and when you make these little type-o mistakes, it just confirmed you are just like the rest of us!

Hugs to you today, hope you have a good one! Celeste.

05/12/2010 09:55 AM
jlou
jlou  

Thanks guys! I try my best. Maybe I'll slip in some type-o's just so you all have something to laugh at. I don't mind the ridicule. Now I'll go back under my desk and cry...

Only kidding. Hope you are all having a wonderful day. I had a nice fight with my jerk boss and now i am feeling fiesty SmileI love it when I am right and he is wrong which is all the time.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved