MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/12/2010 09:10 PM

Odd Question

Lillian1998

Okay. So I noticed a spot on here, where I can add my Dr....

I decide sure... why not. I had some Dr's I actually thought worked out quite nicely. Why not let other people in on the action.

But, I'm confused (more than normal).

What do I put in for type of procedures they do... and what their speciliaties are?

I'm the patient. But, up until that point, the sheet told me I could fill out the form. And, it won't accept the add-on without that information.

They're both psychiatrists. They could treat other age groups... but I don't know that information. Would you just put in psychiatry for all those pesky fields?

Blink

07/13/2010 06:11 AM
slamm311
slamm311  
VIP Member

Lillian does your therapists have a website? Many of them do and have all of their credentials and a list of what type of therapy they specialize in. I hope this helps Smile

07/13/2010 08:05 AM
Lillian1998

He doesn't have a website. He works within a psych hospital. Perhaps, I can find the credentials within the site for the hospital. He's a psychiatrist by the way. It can't be this difficult... you can find anything on the net (when you don't want to).

07/13/2010 08:35 AM
slamm311
slamm311  
VIP Member

Yeah check the hospital site. You could even request the info from him if you want. Just tell him what it's for. Since it could help a lot of people I'm sure he'd be obliged.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved