hello i really need to talk

neilc68
neilc68Posts: 4

i really dont know what to say

12/29/2009 06:12 AM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Hi Neilc68. I'm sorry you are feeling so badly. Many of us here know what that is like. We all need others to talk to. This is a good caring group. Welcome and when you feel comfortable to talk, we are here.

12/29/2009 10:51 AM
mitzigirl
mitzigirl  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hello Neilc68 welcome to our depression group. My name is Viv and I am glad you decided to join us here.

I know it is hard to talk when your first getting started here but let me assure you we all here have depression and live with it everyday plus alot of other things so when you feel like talking you go right ahead and we will surely talk to you and share with you.

We are a close knit group of people who really care and all of us have faced tremendous challenges in our lifes. So don't worry about being judged that will not happen. All of us here need to talk that is why we are in this support group. So please feel free to join in as we will with you. We are happy to have you here with us. Many blessings to you.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved