MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/20/2009 03:47 PM

I made it

Capricorn
Capricorn  

I made it through the anniversary weekend and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be on me. Does that meen I am getting over him. or over the hurt? I am getting stronger every day. The crying is less, and I think my antidepressants are finally working. I am trying to live my life to the best right now. I have gone and met some new friends and all my friends here have helped me tremendously thank you all so much.

Love

Karen

10/20/2009 04:41 PM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Karen, it sounds like you are moving in the right direction, and I am so happy for you. You go girl! Keep up the good work.

Hugs,

Sylvia

10/20/2009 05:55 PM
SCarlson

So glad things are feeling a little better for you! It won't all be wonderful right away, but one step at a time!

Stacey

10/20/2009 05:58 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Hi Karen, glad you made it through the anniversary. Have things gotten any better in the relationship? I guess that's the question? Good that you have connected with some other people. Friends and support mean so much. Pulling for you. Rachele

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved