MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/13/2009 07:16 AM

My ex is such a jerk

Capricorn
Capricorn  

Well to add fuel to the fire I just found out that my ex is almost 3 months behind on the first mort.When I asked him if he was going to pay it he said no. I can't pay all the bills here and the second mort as well as the first. I have no idea what I am going to do. I can't even save up money to move out and I have nowhere to go. I can't handle much more.Sad

10/13/2009 08:30 AM
mitzigirl
mitzigirl  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Oh Capricorn I know this is so hard and distressing on you. Sounds like he has been using his money for other things. Its ashame it got that far behind.

I know I couldn't afford to move out on my own when I went through this very same thing and the ex found someone else. I finally found a friend who let me stay with them until I could save some money to get back on my feet. Maybe you can find someone who is willing to help you out. You are in my thoughts and prayers on this! I know its hard but in time this too shall pass. Blessings be with you!

10/13/2009 12:09 PM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Capricorn, I do not know anything about your situation, but if you are already legally divorced, and he was ordered to pay anything, you can take him back to court and they'll take whatever he owes from his paycheck. I, unfortunately, got divorced before that law was passed.

I wish you luck and don't have to know you to hear your suffering. I hope that you feel better. And I'd like to get to know you better.

Warm welcoming regards,

Sylvia

10/13/2009 12:49 PM
Capricorn
Capricorn  

We are not legally divorced yet and he told me that as long as I paid the second mort he would pay the first. I know this is all his mother, sister and girlfriend. I can't beleive that the man I married 16 yrs ago could be this heartless. I haven't eaten anything since fri the 9th of Oct. because I am tryingto keep up with the other bills. I see a lawyer next weds the 21st.

10/13/2009 01:27 PM
Sylvia4648
Sylvia4648  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Capricorn, I wish you luck w/ the lawyer. It's not my business, but I got so depressed last year that I, apparently w/o even realizing it, stopped eating and drinking, and my kidneys shut down. I tell you this because I would hate to see that happen to you - or actually - anyone. As is common w/ renal failure, my mind went w/ my kidneys, and I have no recollection of what happened to me for 3 full weeks of my life - except what I read in the medical records which are mostly incorrect. Please try to eat a little bit? And whatever you do, you must take in AT LEAST one quart of liquid a day.

Please take such good care.

Sylvia

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved