MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/02/2012 04:40 PM

Life

cinny58
cinny58  

I don't know what to do anymore. My partner and our daughter are too hard on my depression. I have an appointment with a therapist on May 14th. It's just so hard to cope with things right now. When things start getting too hard, I just crawl into my shell and stop speaking. I don't know what else to do. I don't have much time to talk right now. Will be back late tonight and thanks for listening. Cinny58

05/02/2012 06:35 PM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Hi Cinny, I think it's hard for most to understand depression when they haven't lived it. I have poured my heart and soul out to my husband trying to describe what some days are like for me. When I'm depressed, I want to hide safely under my bed covers. I don't care to do much and at times my husband finds it hard to get. I do the best I can but I need to remember not to allow others to beat me down when I'm down already. Maybe that's what you need to remember too. Talk to others who do understand. Rachele

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved